"You look really pretty in Romans sweater, Virgil~"

Patton said in a low voice.
I shivered as he said my name, knowing that he only ever really used our real names instead of nicknames/pet names, when he was in the mood.
He turned me around, kissing me roughly wrapped my arms around his neck, moaning softly into the kiss.
He bit my bottom lip, and I granted him entrance right away, feeling a wave of submission wash over me.

I was usually a very bratty bottom, but when Patton wanted to be top, he had a very demanding and dominant aura, far from the 'innocent' dad-like behaviour he always had.
After a few more moments he broke the kiss, picking me up in his arms as he motion for Roman to do the same to Logan.

-no one's pov-

Roman smirked, nodding as he stopped marking up Logans neck and picked him up, earning a surprised, but adorable, yelp from the Logic fallowing man.
Patton and Roman made they're way to one of the two bedrooms, carrying two blushing, and very horny, boyfriends.

When they got to the bedroom, they layed both Virgil and Logan on they're back on the bed, slipping off they're panties, hoodies, and leggings so that they were stark naked on the bed in front of them.
Roman and Patton glanced at each other before sharing a pationate and heated kiss, making the naked boys whine.
After about a minute of watching the two make out, Virgil had had enough.

"Fuck us!" He yelled, catching both Patton's and Romans attention.
Roman smirked, looking at the Virgil's dripping cock, licking his lips.
He, very slowly, crawled in front of Virge, taking off his own clothes before pushing the anxious trait back down on the bed, starting to mark him up with love bites and hickeys.
In return, Roman had Virgil moaning, and begging for more.

Patton moved towards a nervous looking Logan, who was sitting with his legs in the shape of a W.
Patton slowly took off his clothes before turning his attention back to the very sexy looking Logan.
"You know, you're really teasing me, sitting like that.." Patton whispered, dipping down and kissing Logans tip, earning a gasp and a moan from Lo.
He smirked, taking Logan all in at once, causing him to moan, burying his fingers in Patton's hair, tugging on it lightly.
Patton started bobbing his head, making Logan gasp, tugging on Patton's hair harder, not enough to hurt, but enough to make him feel it.
"P-Pat! P-please.. f-faster..!" Logan moaned, his eyes rolling back in his head with pleasure.

Virgil was in heaven.
All he could feel was Romans kisses, bites, and nips as he listened to Logans angelic moans.
It was rare to hear Logan make such sounds, which was probably why Patton was absolutely milking them out of him.
His attention was quickly brought back to Roman as he felt a sudden heat engulf his throbbing member, making him arch his back, gasping at the sudden feeling.
"R-Roman~! F-Uck!" He exclaimed, squeezing his eyes closed, pleasure taking over his senses.

"Ngh- Ah~! P-Patton-" Logan moaned, his back arching, shivering as a tingle went down his spine, making his cock twitch.
"I-im c-close~!" Logan chocked out, gripping Pat's hair tighter, another shiver running down his spine.
Patton hummed in acknowledgement, and stopped bobbing his head, letting go of Logans dick with a 'pop', causing Lo to wimper.
"W-why'd you sto-" He was about to say, but was cut off by Patton pressing his lips against his roughly, kissing him deeply.
Patton asked for entrance by pulling on Logan's bottom lip gently,  being granted entrance instantly by his bottom.

Roman hummed, sending vibrations up Virgils cock as he sped up.
Virgil tugged on Romans hair, signaling that he was close, moaning softly.
Roman instantly stopped, backing up and taking a good look at poor, defenseless Virgil, who was laying on his back on the bed, eyes glazed, legs spread open, just for him.
The prince smirked, reaching over to the bedside table, taking out a bottle of lube, spreading some on his fingers before prosceading to stretch Virgil's hole, earning some rather lewd moans.

Patton explored every surface before backing up, becoming to pass him the lube, beginning to stretch Logan out as well.
"P-Patton~" Logan breathed, clenching around his fingers, his hard member dripping pre-cum.
Once Patton and Roman were done stretching the bottoms, they switched places, rolling on condoms and lubing up they're cocks.
Roman turned Logan around so that his ass was in the air, before slowly pushing in, earning a gasp from Logan, small tears welling in his eyes.
Roman paused, letting Logan adjust, only beginning to move once Logan had moaned and nodded, signaling to him that he was ready.

Patton left Virgil on his back, wanting to see his face as he fucked him sensless.
Pat pushed into Virgil rather roughly, causing him to practically scream Pat's name, which was uncommon for Virgil.
Virgil's yell caught the attention of Roman and Logan, and they paused a moment before Roman started thrusting into Logan again.
Patton smirked, knowing that it had been him that had made Virgil cry out in pleasure, and he leaned down to kiss Virgil on the lips gently, comfortingly, before setting a harsh pase, causing Virgil to arch his back, gripping at the bedsheets.

"F-faster~" Logan whined after a few thrustd, and Roman groaned in pleasure, doing as he was asked to do.
He started shifting his hips, searching for a particular spot, until he heard Logan let out a particularly pornografic moan, signaling that the creative trait had found his prostate.
Roman smirked, going even faster and harder, making Logan bite his lip and pull at the bedsheets, just as Virgil was doing.
"S-so tight, just for me, hm, babe?" Roman comented as he leaned down, kissing the nape of Logans neck.
Logan moaned, thrusting his hips back in time with Romans thrusts.

Patton was still thrusting at a harsh pace, having already found Virgils prostate, he was abusing it, and Virgil was loving it.
Virgil couldn't form proper words, he could only moan and babble incoherents, yelling out Pattons name every so often.
That's all there was, Patton, and the sound of moans filling the room, moans that were coming from him and Logan.
"C-close~!" Virgil and Logan cried out, almost in sinc.
After a few more thrusts, Virgil came, fallowed by Logan shortly after.

The feeling of the bottoms clenching around them sent Roman and Patton over the edge as well, filling the condoms.
They rode out they're highs before slowing down and pulling out, tying the condoms and throwing in a waist bin beside the bed.
Roman and Patton kissed both boys on the forehead before going to get warm clothes, leaving Virgil and Logan on the bed, panting.

"Virgil..?" Logan said quietly after a moment, his voice hoarse from moaning and yelling.
"Yes?" Virge answered, still trying to catch his breath.
"Your suggestion was a very good idea.. we... we should do that more often.." Lo said, leaning over and placing a tender kiss on Virgils lips.
Both tops came back a moment later, and started cleaning up the two other boys, covering them in gentle, loving kisses and drowning them in praise before they all settled down, cuddling and sharing 'I love you's" as they all fell asleep.

I hope this wasn't too bad, considering I've never write lamp, nevermind lamp smut. You see, I usually spin a wheel to see which ship I will be doing, since I haven't gotten any requests, then I spin to see which category I will be doing. (ie. Fluff, smut, exc;)
I only spin the wheels when I want to write, but don't really have any ideas. It was just my luck to get this combination! XD

Sanders sides.   -Ship One-shots!-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें