Ruth Has Been Seen As Guilty...

⚠️Disclaimer; I'd you take things like this pretty harshly than I suggest you to leave!⚠️

Ruth's death will be pretty harsh, I guess! Her death mostly revolves around parkour! If you've learned about the Salem Witches, you'll know most of their deaths!

Like being hanged or drowned, or burned. But Celeste already got that, and I don't want Ruth to have almost the same death either!

Her punishment is called, "The Crucification Of A Witch"

(I live in a catholic family so if you've never seen any of the movies of Jesus that are made on TV well, it's going to be hard to describe it!😅)

She will have no shoes on, no magic book to save her. There will be a lot of heat, since Hey would be in a desert.

First stage: she will have to carry a large black cross, having a thrones up 'crown' on her head, which made her bleed, which causes her to light headed.
As she carries the huge cross she I'll slow down a bit because of the heat. The Monokuma's That are by her side would use whips so she can pick up the pace.

Once they made it to the cliff she will stumble and fall to the ground. The Monokuma's will nail her on the black cross. Her hands are nailed, her feet are nailed. They will leave her there for a while, the Monokuma's are still there to make sure she doesn't plan an escape. Se does on the cross, in due to blood loss, I overwhelmed by heat, and thirst.

E—I really could t think of much, this is all I could really think of—:/ all jokes aside, this might sound like I'm making fun of the (the lord) but this was just all I can think of for her death. I don't mean this in any bad way! So don't take it harshly!

Katsu18-20Chan