Navaeh has new friends!

I don't know if they're great influences

I don't know if they're great influences. But she loves them all!
———
Eliza. The first one is the girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She's the leader. Her quirk is Tentacles. (No hentai shit okay!) her tentacles are strong enough to go through anything aside from concrete and hard things like that. She's a villain. She had a pretty tough childhood. She's Asexual, she likes to kiss and stuff but she's not into actually having sex. She'd rather do when she's older.
——
Justin. The male with black hair and pure black eyes. He was born with an eye problem. Which had caused the doctors to take his eyes out so he won't die. He usually wore a blind fold or some sunglasses to cover his eyes. He was sick and tired of being left out, of having no friends, being made fun of, so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He took the job as an ice cream truck man. He take eyes from adults and children. He tries to find his own eyes. To take away other people's eyes to have his own. If they don't fit him he-gross part coming up- he eats them. He eats the eyes or either mixes the eyes up into the batter or ice cream for the people. The gross part of when he has a kid and they don't budge he'll usually say "here, let's make this more interesting!...~" grabs and ice cream scooper. "You just made it harder for yourself!" And scoops out the peoples eyes.
——
Navaeh. The third one is obviously Navaeh. You guys already know her. She best friends with Ben. The last person in the photo. One with a nurse hat. I just changed her voice.
I also changed her power. It's teleportation. E-
——
Marci. Fourth one, she has light caramel hair. Black tear stains on her cheek. She was taken to the doctors because she was very very sick. The doctors gave her this weird serum. She was fine for two weeks although having some tics here and there, but in the third week, her behavior was very odd the tics got worse. By the fourth week she had the intentions to do terrible things to her friends and family. She didn't care how they felt, she just did it for the pleasure. She's a sadist (not the 18+ crap). Her tics became more calm. She was able to control herself, but when she gets wild-there's no turning back for her.
——
Ben. Light Copper hair. He went psycho. He was born with a disability to speak or act right. Schizophrenic. His doctors and parents drove him MAD. He heard voices, telling him to do things. And obviously, those things weren't a good things. He was than later put into a mental institution, after killing his doctors and parents. He killed half of the staff in the mental institution. He's best friends with Navaeh. They both are the comic relief in the group. <:,D
——
Eliza ???
Quirk: Tentacles
How it works; can expand or grow her tentacle how ever she wants. She can also hide them. But it's very difficult for her, it take about 20 minutes or less to hide them. If a tentacle gets chopped off she can regrow it, but it takes most of her energy.
Voice: Marceline

——
Justin ???
Quirk: Power Type:
Psychic
1 - Clairsentience*
(*Ability to gain information about objects, people, events, etc by using the sense of touch)
2 - Memory drain
Can take people's memory one by one. He can also create false memories.
Voice: Grey

——
Navaeh ???
Quirk: Teleportation
How it works: can teleport from one place to another. No portal, just instantly, it helps her with her training. Uses her knife a lot. It may seem small but she can expand it to a great length. Even though it's deadly, it's pretty hard and heavy to use.
Voice: Raven

——
Marci ???
Quirk: Tear Glue
How it works: she can make her tears into black glue. It's extremely sticky, it can take someone at least 30 minutes or less to get out of her trap. The weakness of this is water. Water that becomes in contacts with her black goo will instantly melt it into a watery texture. It's like normal glue.
Voice: Gwen

——
Ben ???
Quirk: Bloodlust
How it works: drinks or tastes any kind of blood give him so much energy, he can run in a speed of light, easy for him to catch his pray. He usually gives some of the blood he won to Navaeh. Since he knows how much she loves it. Since they are best friends.(-u-)
Voice: Dexter

——
Ayyy!!! I hope you like them! I worked really hard on them. Sorry if it's a lot. I love all my babies. I'll be working on the good guys next! Bye!! Jammisquad Katsu18-20Chan PaigeeChan StrawberrySnowcone alixuyu