Glitch being a thristy ho-

This will be pretty lewd. Just a warning! It's just a warning!

Glitch:
You're always trying to catch me, I have to give it my all to win!

Zudoto:
'I was taken off guard by his words but than I remember our chat from earlier'

Zudoto: Glitch, Your lies don't work on me...

Glitch: awww, you aren't shaken up at all...I thought you would be more excited...*gives a closed eyed smile putting his hands behind his back*

Glitch: that's really too bad. I wanted you to seem happy about it...

Zudoto: I thought you didn't care about how I felt...*lifts an eyebrow and crosses his arms. Trying to ignore the fact that he's sweating*

Glitch: that was a lie...since you know...I'm just a liar...

Glitch: but when I said I wanted you to catch me...that definitely wasn't a lie...

Zudoto: what are you saying?...* tries to give off a confident aura but can't hide the fact that his blushing is out of control*

Glitch: what I'm saying...is that you can do whatever you want to me. And that's the truth...

Glitch: come...play with me~...let's do much more together Zudoto~...*gives off another sadistic smile/smirk*

Zudoto: 'glitch moved toward me. For every step he took, I took one back. But my feet hit the bed'

Zudoto: Z-Zuzu!...*he felt his body start to heat up. Especially in places- (that won't be said >:))*

Zudoto: 'but Glitch wasn't listening. He pushed me hard onto the bed' G-Glitch! Wait! WAIT!

Zudoto: *he frantically tried getting out of Glitch's grasp. Some groans and moans coming out here and there*

Glitch: *smiles and licks his lips* oh...how I waited for this moment~...

Glitch: *grabs Zudoto's wrists and put them on top of Zudoto's head. Gently sits on Zudoto's groin as he starts to nibble, kiss, and lick Zudoto's neck (😳bruh he went from thirsty to horny-)*

Zudoto: *starts to groan and and beg for Glitch to get off. But it was pretty obvious that Zudoto didn't want this to stop*

Zudoto: *he suddenly got this great idea to try and escape. He used his hip and legs to get up. Lifting glitch a little in the air*

Glitch: *he noticed this and took action. He decided to slam hard on Zudoto's groin. This caused Zudoto and himself to give out a groan/moan*

Glitch: *laughs gently in Zudoto's ear* ohh Zudoto~...you can stop me all you want...but it won't work~...it'll just make me want you more~...

Glitch: *rubs his (uhm...you know what I'm talking about-) onto Zudoto's (boner?-) as he gives him a rough and passionate kiss*

Zudoto: mmm...~ *He couldn't help but like the feeling of being dominated by a sadistic and dangerous boy such as Zuzu*

Glitch: I guess it's time for your punishment Zudoto~...*sits up and bites his lip as he he stares at the mess he has created. Zudoto has some love bites here and there and a very red face. Zudoto has drool falling from his mouth slightly from the kiss. He had a lewd face. Glitch felt his pants tighten*

Zudoto: Z-Zuzu...~ *Zudoto looked down to see Where he felt a little bump at. His face went even more red*

Glitch: *closes his eyes as he mines his hips about onto Zudoto's clothed boner(-?) He gave out some moans his own face growing lewd itself*

Zudoto: *he threw his head back closing his eyes, flavoring(-?) the pleasure*

Zudoto: *he got another great idea...trying to get dominant on Glitch*

Glitch: *he felt his grasp on Zudoto release. His eyes went wide and stopped moving.*

Zudoto: *he grabbed Glitch by the waist, flipped them around. Now Zudoto was on top, he had both hand on Glitch's wrists pinning him down, Glitch's legs open wide.(why did I get all tingly when I wrote that?! XD)*

Zudoto: *he took advantage of the situation. He started to kiss Glitch and did what Glitch was doing before, Zudoto started to dry f'ing him. Releasing from the kiss*

Glitch: Ahh!~...Z-Zudoto! Eh!~...n-not there-Ahh!~ *he bit his lip, he just couldn't handle the rubbing anymore*

Zudoto: *he had enough, he stopped what he was was doing and unbuckled his belt, he took his pants and boxers off and just ripped Glitch's off (ooo~kinky😏)*

Zudoto: *Zudoto positioned himself, laying his elbows on both sides of Glitch.*

Zudoto: *he slammed into Glitch hard, not even giving Glitch a warning. And just slammed over and over agin. Making the bed creak*

Glitch: *he kept screaming and moaning moaning out Zudoto's name. Scratching on Zudoto's back creating marks. *

Glitch: Ohh!~ Z-Zudoto! R-right there!-Ahh!~ *his eyes went back, his face was red.*

Zudoto: *He went faster and harder, gripping onto the sheets. The bed creaked more louder from the speed and strength that was going on-*

Glitch: Zudoto!~

Zudoto: Z-Zuzu!~

*After many rounds😏 they stopped, they were both gasping for air*

Glitch: Z-Zudoto?...

Zudoto: y-yeah...

Glitch:...love you...!

Zudoto: *gives off a big smile and hugs Glitch and they cuddle under the sheets*

Zudoto: love you too...
——
Bonus:

Lxser: *passed out from blood loss*
Ayakushi: I got this all on record! *wipes always the nose bleed*
Monobear: Ahem Ahem-a body has been discovered!
Ayakushi: *looks down to see Lxser with blood all over the floor* oh shi-!
——

Uhm- when I was writing this I was like, "god damn, I really do ship these to gay losers-" but than again I'm happy that I was blessed with such great boys! I did a Danganronpa scene btw!

Katsu18-20Chan