𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕~

Navaeh and Archie have known each other for a while now, they've seen each other as best friends. But now they've become something more. Archie insisted on going somewhere, Navaeh knew what kind of things he liked. So she decided that they should go to the bar for a while, Archie was surprised about her suggestion but agreed to it anyways.

"So, which club are we headed to Archie?" Navaeh asks

"Well, the one that I usually go to is pretty crowded at times, but today's a Tuesday which means there won't be as much people,"—looks over at Navaeh—"which is a good thing."

"Ooo~ seems interesting!" She comments, he hums in response. It only takes them a couple of minutes to get there. When they get there that man at the front looked at the two kids and said, "Hello Archie. Long time no see."

"Hey Brad, it's nice to see you too. Hey, this is my girlfriend ,Navaeh!" He introduces.

"Oh hello there,"—he lets his hand out for her to shake—"you are a beautiful young lady" the man grins.

"Hi, its good to meet you too!" Navaeh smiles and shakes his hand. "You owe me one Archie. Go on in" he finally says.

"Thanks Brad!" With that Archie and Navaeh headed inside. The room smelled like burnt cigars and a hint of alcohol in the air, people were dancing, chatting, drinking, smoking, like any other club would.

"Woah, I've never actually been to a club before!" Navaeh looks around, inspecting for any odd behavior, which she caught none. Aside from a weird guy who poured some weird clear liquid stuff into a glass of some wine. A girl grabbed the wine and drank from it.

'Did he just spike her drink?!' Navaeh thought, she glanced over at where Archie was.

"you good?" He asks her, she nods her head and smiles, which caused him to have a slight smirk but fell back into a frown. "So, do you wanna get something to drink?"

"Hmm, maybe just a coke!" Navaeh answers.

"Alright, c'mon" he then walks over to the bar section with Navaeh walking behind him.

After they asked for their drinks they just sat on the stools and talked about nothing but their lives, laughing here and there. As Navaeh sat her coke on the counter she got up to go to the bathroom. The weird kid from earlier who spiked the other girls drink gets up and sits in the stool next to where Navaeh was. Obliviously, Archie wasn't noticing, distracted by his thoughts in his head.

The kid poured the clear liquid out of a vodka bottle into her drink. He smirks and walks away as if nothing happened, Navaeh comes back exactly 2 minutes after. She sits on the stool again and drinks from her coke, she makes a sour face after swallowing up the whole can. Archie looks over at her, noticing her sudden change of behavior, "nghh...what's wrong with my head?" She says with her voice more slow and groggily.

"Are you okay? Do you have a headache?" Archie puts his hand on her forehead, not hot. He looks at her worriedly "I think we should go now, Navaeh." He hops off his stool but navaeh just clings onto his arm,

"Archie~ I'm okay! I just feel more energized....haha~" her face is flushed. 'How did she get so drunk?!' Archie thought.

"Navaeh, snap out of it!" He yanks his arm away harshly, too harshly causing Navaeh to almost trip.

"Huh?! Oh! Archie, my head! It hurts, I'm tired~" She giggles, she extends her arms and ties them around his waist as she digs her head into the crook of his neck. "I love you~..." he awkwardly looks to the side and blushes by the tone in her voice.

"Yeah, me too" he chuckles out a laugh and puts his hands around her arms. Not letting each other go, as if they were the only two people in the room. Ignoring everything around them. "We should head back, Navaeh. We can't stay here for long" He steadies her and walks to the exit, back of the building. As they exit they notice more people outside as well.

"Archie~ I wanna go home..." she sighs, he looks at her. His face grows red, her face is flushed, eyes half lidded, her lips parted slightly. He grabs her chin and raises her head to meet him, he gently puts his lips on top of hers. They're lips contacting together gave him chills but he still really liked the feeling of it. As they let go, a string of saliva connecting from both of their tongues. "eh~ Archie~..." His face grows more pink, he smiles, "c'mon Navaeh, let's get a cab."

———————Skip >:)—>>>>>>>
"Okay! We're here Navaeh" he guides her through the door to the small apartment,

"mhmm...." she slowly walks to his room, he locks the front door. "T-thank you Archie" she smiles a bit and opens the door to his room sitting on his bed taking her shoes off and lays down leaving space for Archie.

"Heh, love you too sugar" he teases and turns off the lights getting himself and Navaeh in the blankets.

"Goodnight Archie" Navaeh hugs him tightly

"Goodnight to you too, hun" he hugs her back. They stayed that way for the rest of the night.
————

I'm making a drawing to go along with this, so this is for my great friend alixuyu
And for you kids who enjoy this stuff Jammisquad StrawberrySnowcone hope you guys like it!♥️ ^^