𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜

(Skip to 3:14 than stop at 4:50. You can watch the whole video if you want but in the time of 3:14 to 4:50 that's what this is about. Anyways, let's start.)
Oc's used, one of them is new!
-As Pink Pearl: Dan Peterson
-As Pearl: Harper Wilson
-Steven: Mason Miller
-Random voice thing/shell: I don't know who would voice it so why not Navaeh Addison
These are their opposites:
Dan gets himself in trouble a lot, gets In a lot of fights, second tallest then the rest.
Harper is a baby, she complains a lot, doesn't really like light, barely takes care of herself.
Mason he's a sad little boy most of the time, tired of Harpers and Dans bull crap, likes to eat his sadness away (ex:his ramen).
——————•𝚃𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜•....
Dan: So we're all fixed up? :)

Navaeh:Hahahaha!Oh fuck!Wow, god ouch!

Dan: Wha?

Navaeh: Sorry Sorry. It's just, whatever  the fuck you got really  isn't messing around

Mason: what does that mean?

Navaeh: It means I can't fix him, idiot. His damage isn't physical it's mental. I'm not a fucking therapist!

Mason: So we should go to a therapist?

Navaeh: hehehahaha!  *logs off*

Mason: what use she was!

Dan: Well that completely ridiculous ! I am utterly and entirely stable! *eye  scare grows even more*

Harper: I somehow don't believe you-

Dan: Shut the fuck up you piece of shit motherfucker replacement bitch ass no one even fucking likes you

Harper: Where is this hostility coming from?!

Dan: I don't know crop top jacket! Where have I been for the last 12 years?!

Harper: Under Hannah's control?-

Dan: no where! Mentally no where! I wake up after 12 years and this shit is still on my fucking face!

Harper: Still on your face? Do you mean that Hannah gave it to you  before?-

Dan: I know you're new but I just want to tell you, newflash! Hannah doesn't do this shit! The only person who could do this shit is Christine!

Harper: Christine?! Christine has healing powers not destructive powers! What the-

Dan: Healing my ass! She broke everything! She broke the wall, she broke me, and I'm surprised she didn't fucking break you!

Harper: Now I know that's fucking bullshit!

-Mason: Guys this isn't getting us anywhere!-

Harper: She didn't fucking hurt anyone! (Aside From Tori and Jordan)

Dan: don't say fuck to me fuck-wad!

Harper: I'll say fuck to whoever I want!

Dan: fuck you!

Harper: Fuck you!-

Mason: fuck both of you! Shut the fuck up! Why are you guys yelling at each other we're trying to fix his goddamn  eye! I just wanna go back home and get myself a fucking mc whopper from BurgerKing even though I don't like BurgerKing and BurgerKing is shit!!!

———————————•....

I edited some pictures for the opposite of The three blondies!

I changed Harpers Quirk. Her quirk is imagination. Uses her quirk to create anything she loves or thinks about, but in a matter of time (like 1 hour) that it she made that she adores and loves will turn into something horrific. Like a spider or a snake. Something she or others are scared of.

Jammisquad alixuyu  Katsu18-20Chan PaigeeChan DarkMoonFalling Thats_Hosuh14

Jammisquad alixuyu Katsu18-20Chan PaigeeChan DarkMoonFalling Thats_Hosuh14