Flicker (Roblox Game)

So I had a great idea to maybe able to do a chapter about this game. I got pretty inspired by it! You guys can add your Oc's, and I'll pick the roles. If you guys don't what the game is about well I explain (warning: I'm bad at explaining so I might repeat something twice ;-;-)

So what the game is about is a horror investigation game. There are many different roles. Each night the murder attacks, and when the others have found the body they will have to vote who the murder is. If they get it wrong that means the accused has to leave.

Roles;
Survivor
Murderer
Muffin man
Medic
Investigator
Psychic
Twins
——
Let me explain the roles. Survivor, investigator, and murderer speaks for itself.
•The Medic gets to save someone before the murderer attacks.
•Muffin man is a player who gives muffins out to random people (XD weird I know!)
•Psychic gets to see what a person has in their inventory.
•Twins are two people who will be seen as 'twins'. If one of the twins gets accused the other twin will also get accused and they have to both leave. If a twin dies, the other twin dies as well.

Now that you guys understand the roles I would like you guys to comment down your character or Oc or whatever.
——
Form:
Name: (first and last)
Age:
Looks: (be specific please)
Outfit: (be specific please)
Personality:
Which role do you perfer?:
If you want you can mention me in a book to be more specific about your character! I will be adding two characters in, Sorry if it sounds selfish-

Katsu18-20Chan PaigeeChan DarkMoonFalling