Baby Marathon

August 31 2016 

Granny "Where Nipsey? He knows not to be leaving Nicole all alone now. She due anytime now. Lord if the baby comes on Queen Bee birthday want that be something?"

Granny keeps up with all the social media networks. She loves bragging how she won a brand new car off one of the game shows? Alot of people did not know this. Some remembered though

Nicole "Granny where is Nipsey? We can't be letting him go to the Marathon all by himself anymore. Remember how he really turnt up for his birthday. We all liked to gotten locked up. Puffy actually went back to New York. He too embarassed to stay in L.A now. Not after that ass whooping Nipsey put on him. He getting roasted by everybody all over the world. "

Granny "I wish I had gotten close to that Mr. Puff Daddy. He would have needed his own daddy. After I would have 'F-ed him up real talk. I would have ran over him in my brand new car I won off The Price Is Right" she still beaming

Nicole "You got proof you won a brand new car off The Price Is Right Game Show Granny?"

Granny "Sure I saved the segment since two thousand and twelve. Moni Mon and Kahlil and D'John were born. My great-grand babies" she let the cat out of the bag

Nobody knows who D'John is. Is it Blacc Sam secret son? We knew Blacc Sam had a girlfriend, but he kept his love life a huge secret

Nicole was about to ask who child D'John was because she in early labor and has not said a word. She needs Nipsey right there by her side

Granny "I am here with you Nicole. Don't worry I helped Angel with all her children. I'm the best"

"Thank you Granny. It's just after that real bad fight Nipsey had with Puffy, we all know his life is in danger. He can not travel to New York anymore. He wanted to open a lot of pop up stores all around the United States. Puffy messed that up now. I hope the sixties goes after Puffy and DJ Khalid too. They all a bunch of leeches. No talent and always got the biggest mouths."

"You so right Granny. I told Nipsey let's leave California and find a place we can breathe in peace. Blacc Sam can stay in business with Adam and I think Steve Lobel keeps saying his name is on that LLC that has The Marathon clothing store? They will have to buy him out then. Or there will be more trouble."

"Stop worrying Nicole my dear. LAPD got huge plans for that shopping square. We hearing all sorts of theories about how they plan to get Nipsey name off his deeds too. Sounds real fishy"

"Now it sounds like you are worrying about your two favorite grandsons Granny. I mean LAPD not running half these other middle class homeowners out. See that's prime real estate and Nipsey knows this. He knows they will kill for it.