Slauson Boy

"Where Nip go?"

"He gone to the surprise birthday party remember?"

"Wow, I'm getting in trouble if those school inspectors come and I anit got all twelve students for five thousand a pop. My check will be null and void. I can not face the world, broke. I am not cut like that. Yall make me lose that much money I'm clocking" she went to her back office to cool off and cook the books if need be. She a mom gangster and if she say she teaching thirty students she going to get paid. She got that many girls thirsting for her sons, so she good for it. 

"Angel how many students do you have"

"All the ones that show up I count anybody. I am a hustler" she anit paying DaWitt not attention. He needs to cut some hair while he being a substitute teacher

"Granny at a party and we here waiting on costumers. It's more to life then money. Nip got us all covered. He got the blueprint on all we going to have. You not paying attention Angel. He said love what you do and you will succeed at it at the same time."

"I love counting money but I got to have some to count" she counting her money in her safe

"You bet not cheat the government. They have ways of setting you up just to take you out. Try be honest for once in your life"

"Face The World now DaWitt. You more like Blac Sam but Nip more like me. We going to get ours. All this we want it all. "

"Have it your way Angel, but i'm still teaching my sons. They put me up on game. Dont turn out to be no snake Angel. After all you the one wanted this barbershop. Make sure your barbers dont be your snakes in here. I'm watching you Angel. YOu got dollar signs in your eyes and half the time you dont talk with sense. Remember Nip your son not your meal ticket"

"I love our boys. You crazy or something? Nip been through hell and back and still he grinding. Ride for our sons and find all the snakes. Starting with that Mr. Lee. He not to be trusted. He letting our boys bring in customers and then what? I am getting bad vibes from Mr. Lee"

"I will keep my eyes on him too. You can bet that"

"I'm going to go cut some hair. " she already knows how

"You down as your own student Angel? See, that's money you will be ask to pay back"

"Yeah, when time" she switched passed her man

"Next" she yelled

"This looks real good Miss Angel and it's free today because of Blac Sam's surprise party I heard"

"Yes ! Free hair cuts and free food. Party over in at VIP Burgers"

"Where that at? I'm from L.A. and we dont have VIP Burgers"

"The space at the alley. They renovating and partying at same time. So make sure you tell that to Mr. Lee if he comes in there. Maybe he dont care. Charge at the door and get Blac Sam some birthday money. Make sure you give it to him though. Dont be a buster. Nip will come looking for you over his big bro"