Friday In The Hood

Nicole L. and Nipsey awoke after being passed out in an awkward position. He and she glazing loving into each other's eyes. They have evolved as a duo couple in love. Smiling realizing his hardware was still plunged deep within her gap. She loving his manhood throbbing of heated vibrations. Her own deep gap sending sensual sensations to match his. Only a bed this time. 

"Baby we running over to my Nip Hood studio. There we can get a quick shower. Listen to music as we change and let's go walking. We got Rock Bear. He stays in there sometimes to guard the property. He knows how I move. He the only one knew about you. He was waiting for us to make it official" 

he hugged her hips. She squirming because his erection was back. She knows he wants that soft mattress.

He responded to her wanting that erection to be emptied into her bladder while she gets his strokes pulsating. They got the hots for each other. he wrapped her soft thighs around his hips. 

"Feels too good baby" 

he buried his face in her soft neck and she pulled on long braids. They loved that they got to be intimate. Wanting too for so long. He finally got the love of his dreams. She making sure he never goes back to any of his ex'es. 

"You feel good baby. Keep going lover" she moan so sweet

"You the one got me humping. " both moaning and they were trying to go wash first. They got more to get off 

"You loving it baby huh"

"You know it"

They both enjoying the sex*ual inter*c0urs*e 

"Baby I'm there"

"I am too"

Nip rocking her world. She not ever going to be the same. With or without him. She his forever 

"Sh*t I want you in a bed. This barber chair is moving like a freight train. You know you got some good stuff. When he cleanse than I'm taste it."

"Oh sh*it. I'm getting it like dat huh?"

 After both releasing their bodily fluids. They giving each other body rubs. Just soothing pats here and there. They both were horny and freaky. 

"You can not walk. Let me carry you across the parking lot to my studio"

He did just that. Leaving glass doors unlock. He will send Rock Bear to check out the shopping square. He just got him some stuff. Shi*t he feels too good

_______________________________________________________________________________

Carrying Nicole L. across the parking lot 

 across the parking lot 

"I got you baby. When we get inside want a nineteen-forty-two cocktail? I make them. We need to chill after our shower and before our walk. OK sweet love" she hugging her man. He hugging his woman.