Mr Lee

November 15 2013 

Blac Sam "Nip big day today right?"

Nip "Yeap, and guess what else? I going to slide into my new girlfriend DM's"

Blac Sam "I told you you knew that other Nicole huh? Ya'll been seeing each other or something?"

Nip "Well I'm calling her my girlfriend but I heard she had a huge crush on me. She told Jackie Long who I was and he hit me up too. I think he likes her too."

Blac Sam "You mean she told another actor about having a crush on you? But he likes her himself? That's real odd. What if she really likes Jackie Long for real and not you bruh? Better watch these snakes out here man"

Nipsey Hussle The Great "Let me handle Jackie Long. I think he does want her , but she said she crushing on me"

Blac Sam "I dont want you scrapping over no broad brub man. We get to finally have a set down dinner with Mr. Lee about our layouts. Dont get distracted by females gain. remember you got a four year old daughter now" 

Nip "You worried about me. I'm a ladies man. I'm irestable. " he was being very cocky 

Blac Sam "Try being at this meeting with Mr. Lee tonight right before Momma's turning forty-five today on her birthday. She really wants to meet her grand daughter whom has been kept away from us."

Nip "I might surprise her, but every time I try to be honest with my daughter's mom she trips"

Blac Sam "I hope you get that part of your life right because she a problem and I might have to step in. If you need me little bro just speak on it. I might can offer her some money to disappear. You feel me"

Nip "You would do that for me brother? "

Blac Sam "Sure we secured in our store right now. Remember we introducing our new name to Mr. Lee tonight. He might like it and sign those deeds we need. If not we still secure. We got Moms and Pops"

Nip "Dont forget about Granny and Samantha. They tough as nails too. Still got their stores as well. Now they can brag about having college degrees "

Blac Sam "Dont change the subject. When did you talk to Jackie Long?"

Nip "Oh yeah I got a call from him that Nicole was crushing on me that's all"

Blac Sam "You sure something's not up with those two? Could be her ex right? Didn't they make that movie ATL? See? that's her ex she trying to make jealous. Dont fall for it Nip"

"I'm crushing on her too dawg. I going to slide into her PM's and see what's up"

Blac Sam "Can you keep the sixties out of the parking lot? They been hanging around alot and that's not good for business. LAPD around all the time. We will never secure this square if we do not control the gambling and loud music, Nip mane"

Nipsey "I hear you and they love our space over here. I'm still an active gang member but the boys understand. I told them Mr. Lee is stopping by. They said Mr. Lee loves seeing our unity"

Blac Sam "Wow I never knew that. I guess he feels the vibes, but still business is business right?"

Nip "We got momma's birthday surprise party and I need to go on over to our spot and get the boys under control. We real busy today and night right. So excited for for our moms too. She been such an inspiration. The highest human act is to inspire " ~Nipsey Hussle ~ 

 The highest human act is to inspire " ~Nipsey Hussle ~