Edleweiss

"Alright children in your spots" Maria said standing out of the way of the ladder as the children began to ascend it to the top of the puppet stage.

"Ouch Kurt, that was my foot" Brigitta whispered as she scooted to her spot.

"Marta don't forget to pull the string" Maria instructed as she guided the girl to her spot and pat her back

"I hope Uncle Max and Baroness Schrader like the show" Kurt whispered, too kind for his own good. When he said that Liesl and Louisa looked at each other but didn't say anything.

The Captain walked over to the stage and looked up towards his children "Are you ready" he asked.

"Yes" all the children exclaimed "Go go go" Louisa shooed him away.

(Insert Lonely Goatherd here)

The children jumped down from the stage and the two little ones ran from around the corner. The children bowed and curtsied while Max, Baroness Schrader and the Captain applauded vividly.

"Can we really keep the puppet show Uncle Max?" Brigitta ran up to him "yes may we" Marta joined

"Of course" he smiled "why else would I have sent the bill to your father"

The children began to scurry to the sitting room.

"I wish Father would sing with us" Gretl spoke.

"Fraulein Maria said we could do another one" Brigitta suggested.

"Ladies and Gentleman, I have an announcement. I have just discovered my new act for the festival" Max addressed everyone in the room.

"Who?" The baroness asked

"Guess"

"The St. Ignatius choir" she offered

"Guess again"

"Tell us" Liesl came up behind him

"A singing group all in one family, you'll never get it" he smirked

"Charming" the Captain let Maria in front of himself and shut the door behind him "and whose family will you be exploiting this time?"

Max walked to his friend and laughed once "yours"