Chapter 2

Hiruzen: "Well then let's get started, then shall we?"

Shinsei: "I would like to make a request first."

Hiruzen: "Oh, and what would that be?"

Shinsei: "I don't want to be revealed as an Uchiha."

Hiruzen: "Why is that?"

Shinsei: "I don't want anyone getting in the way of my goals, whether it be because that they want hinder me or help me. This is something I must do on my own.

Hiruzen: "That is understandable. For now, you will be working alongside some of the other squads in the village. I will have them gather at the academy and you will be introduced to them. Do you understand?"

Shinsei: "Yes and thank you for giving me this opportunity."

Hiruzen: "It's no trouble, now get going, someone will escort you to the academy."

Shinsei took a quick bow and left.

Hiruzen: 'That boy has great potential, but I truly hope he can handle the truth he seeks.'

Shinsei stood outside a large building that stood near the base of the Hokage Mountain.

Shinsei followed the guide to a door, he could hear chatter from inside the room. Shinsei takes a deep breath and opens the door. The room falls completely silent, it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. As Shinsei looked around the room he could see that all of them looked at him with eyes filled with curiosity. At the front of the room stood a man who seemed to be in his early twenties. He had his dark brown hair tied back into a ponytail and had a scar running across the bridge of his nose.

???: "Oh, you must be Shinsei, my name is Iruka. Please come up and introduce yourself to the rest of the students."

Shinsei: "Hello my name is Shinsei, I'm from the Village Hidden in the Sand. I've decided to come here to further my training."

Iruka: "Thank you Shinsei, now does anyone have any questions?"

A boy with dark hair pulled back into a ponytail and face that screamed that he didn't care raised his hand.

Iruka: "Yes Shikamaru?"

Shikamaru: "Who's squad is he going to join? There aren't any open spots on any of the squads, and he can't be on his own."

Iruka: "He will be working as a sort of wild card, he will switch between squads to help them out and sometimes take on solo missions. Now, are there any other questions?"

I couldn't decide on other questions so put your own questions here and I'll answer them to the best of my abilities. But, nothing about the future.

Iruka: "Alright then, you are all dismissed."

As the room clears out Iruka gives Shinsei a scroll.

Iruka: "Shinsei this is your first assignment from the Hokage."

Shinsei takes the scroll, bows, and leaves with haste.

Shinsei: 'I won't fail, no matter what.'

Hey guys it's me the Author. I'm sorry this took so long, I had a major case of writers block, but I got past it. I will be speedrunning through Part 1 Naruto to get to Shippuden where a lot of this characters development happens. Thanks for reading and see you next time.