Chapter 31

Catra's POV

Small snores had awoken me from my slumber, I had attempted to look around my surroundings to get a good idea of where I was.

"Ugh..Where am I" I groaned, looking down at myself seeing I was in a white dress that had a few darker spots probably from the dark. Oh shit, Adora is going to kill me for getting the dress dirty. I felt constricted from my body but soon realized why. Adora had her arms around me, in a somewhat..protective manner?

She was sleeping peacefully, It was honestly really cute to see Adora so relaxed. I always find Adora worried about something, whether it be about school, or me, or practically anything. So seeing her like this was relieving to me.

"Hey, Adora. Wake up" I whispered, dragging the tips of my fingertips to the side of her cheek in an attempt to wake her up.

She stirred but not waking up just quite yet.

I rolled my eyes and got up, a devious smirk played on my lips. I anchored my foot so that it was under her back, my face cringing at the fact my dirty shoe was touching her nice white blazer but I didn't care at that moment. I then pushed up with my foot, making her whole body flip upsidown so that she was now lying face down into the rooftop we were still on.

"Ah!" Adora screeched. Oh, so she finally woke up now?

I couldn't help the snicker that escaped my mouth, "Pft"

Adora got up on her knees, "What was that for Catra?"

"You wouldn't wake up!" I smiled.

She crossed her eyes and then got on her feet, "Well, you didn't have to do it that way!"

"Sometimes you gotta play hard!" I expressed, with a dramatic hand on my heart as if it was meant to be sentimental.

"Whatever" She grumbled, wiping off the dirt that had gotten on her pants.

I frowned at her, was she seriously pissed. Damnit, why do you have to go and piss Adora off so easily?

"I'm s-"

"Well, hello...Kitten" A dramatic voice called.

I froze in my tracks, that voice was so familiar. I whipped my head around to see my old long time friend.

"DT!" I expressed happily, giving them an exciting wave not going to them just yet.

DT, well short for Double Trouble. Odd name right? No one really knows what their real name is, but I don't question it too much. I one time did beg them to let me know what their name is but then they got pissed at me and ignored me for a week. Never making the same mistake again, usually, DT is dramatic, but when they get pissed, it's a whole other story.

"That's me, Kitten. What brings you to our old hideout" They grinned cheekily.

I let out a laugh, "Oh, just showing someone it".

"I thought you said it was yours" Adora grumbled from the side.

DT shot me a confused look, "What's up her ass?"

I sighed and walked over to Adora, wrapping an arm over her shoulder, "She's my giiiiirlfriend".

DT looked at both of us for a quick few seconds, mostly trying to analyze who Adora is. They can usually tell a person's personality just from looking at them, it comes in handy sometimes, but other times it can be annoying.

They then walked towards us, clapping their hands together, "Oh! Why this is wonderful, Catra. What is your name, Darling?"

Adora shot me a nervous look, probably not going to give them an answer until I gave her the signal it was okay.