Chapter 10

Catra's POV

"H-Hey, slow down!" I heard Adora scream from behind me as we rode down a steep hill to school.

I grinned and pushed my foot harder onto the pedal making us go past the speed limit, checking first for cops.

"Relax, Adora! You have to just feel the wind on your skin!" I exclaimed as I felt Adora's grip on waist become tighter

"I've never ridden on a motorcycle, how do you expect me to react if you're going full speed on this thing!" She screamed.

I rolled my eyes and put less pressure on the pedal causing us to go slower, "Fine"

I heard her exhale, "Thank you"

As we rode down the street, the high school became closer and closer to the eyes. I sped up a little to get a good parking spot.

We made it to the school's parking lot, I found a good parking spot today which was quite surprising.

"Hey, how in the world can you ride a motorcycle if you're only like 15?" She said through her helmet. 

I got off the bike and took off my helmet, twirling the keys on my index finger, "Not a criminal until your caught, gotta take risks in like"

I heard her gasp and take off her helmet smoothening out her hair, "You mean, you're driving that thing illegally?!"

I shrugged, "Yeah, what about it?"

She grunted and through her helmet at me causing me to juggle the two helmets in both of my arms, "H-hey watch it! And, don't worry. Next time we can just walk but that's boring"

"Fine" I heard her say making me grin. At least I didn't make her mad, I hope...

I watched her turn around, which made me grin seeing my name on her jacket. Maybe, if she has that on then no one will try and make a move on her! Not..that it matters or anything, I just..dont want her to get in any trouble with love..I'm not making sense anymore.

"What are you looking at?" She asked holding her backpack straps close to her.

"Nothing, just admiring that jacket on you" I said nonchalantly.

"Are you sure it's not me you're looking at?" She smirked.

"Nah, it's just definitely just the jacket" I countered.

She scoffed and swiftly turned around making her ponytail almost slap me in the face, then walking away quickly.

"H-Hey wait!" I said, then running after to catch up with her. 

We walked side by side making sure to keep our distance to make it look like we're not together, even though she's kind of already wearing my jacket. 

"So...are you ready to see Mrs. Grant?" I asked

"Eh, I don't really know. I'm still debating if I even want to go" She shrugged.

"Sa-" I was cut off from almost walking into a tall guy. I recognized him, he was from the boy division of the football team.

We both stopped and looked at each other then back at him, he had sweaty palms and looked nervous as hell.

He then looked at me giving me a small smile, then looked back at Adora.

"H-Hi, Adora.." The mystery boy said.

"Hi? Do I know you..?" Adora said quietly.

I felt bad when Adora had to answer to people she doesn't know, she gets shy and doesn't really act herself.