"Date each other other instead!" Hyejin and I laughed at them.

"Yuck!"
"No way!" They both said in unison.

"You both will grow old alone if you didn't move your ass up!" Hyejin teased them.

Byul rolled her eyes at us. "I'm planning to buy a unit tomorrow, I can't stand being with mom in a same roof"

"Mom can give you a discount" I suggested.

"Sure, I'll talk to auntie tomorrow"

We drink until we all got drunk, they all have their own different positions while sleeping in my living room. I looked at them as my eyes landed on byul's phone in the table, I smirk as I pick it up. Luckily it doesn't have any password, I scan through her contacts and saw yongsun's phone number. I quickly type a message.

Can you come with us after our graduation? I'm hoping to see you.

                                Message sent!

There's no way I won't let you move on from yooa my friend.

I laughed silently before I sleep.

_______

Yong's POV

I'm currently at the company, practicing with the other trainees. I couldn't focus on what I am doing because of the message that byul sent to me.

I was fixing my shoes when someone bump at me, I don't know if it's intentional or what but I fell on the ground because of it. I quickly get up and looked at the girl standing in front of me, she's smiling while her arms are crossed.

"S-sunbaenim" I uttered when I recognize who she is.

"Can we talk for a bit?" She asked before she walked.

I follow her because of curiosity. She stopped walking when we reach the bathroom, she closed the door behind me.

"I want to be straightforward to you" she take one step forward at me .
"Stay away from my fiancé" she looked at from head to toe.

"W-what? Who?" I asked her in confusion, I don't know who is she talking about.

"Oh come on yongsunssi, I know your flirting with MY BYUL YI. You're just new here but it looks like you want to be kick out of this company" She laughed a little, she was about to lay her hands in my shoulder but I quickly shoved away her hands.

"Look, I don't know what are you talking about. Byul and I are just friends, I'm not flirting on your fiancé. And why are you so threaten? If byul yi really likes you she will not look for someone else, so hold her so tight before I changed my mind and really do your accusations" I was about to walked out of the bathroom when she grabbed my wrist and hold it tightly.

"Know your enemy first yongsunssi, I can kick out of here" She said.

I rolled my eyes at her as I pull my hand and walked away from her.

Fiancé? I thought she's still mourning because of her ex but now she's gonna marry krystal. That girl! I wanna Respect her as my sunbaenim but it looks like she doesn't deserve any respect from me.

_____

Byul's POV

I lay on my couch when I finally finished arranging my stuffs in the living room. Well I successfully brought a unit for myself so I can live in peace. I talk to my dad about it and explained to him why I want to move out of the house, of course he understands me and let me do what I want. I bought this on seulgi's mom and got a discount from her, they own a lot of condominium in different parts of South Korea. 

"This is life!" I whispered underneath my breath and search for my phone.

I saw a lot of messages from the idiots and they're talking about me and yongsun. I took a picture of my middle finger and send it.

Hani: HAHAHAHA! What the heck! Just a finger?! Why didn't you put your cock inside her?!

Hyejiniee: what the fuck hani!

Wheein: yah! Watch your mouth!

Seulgi: I'm outta here! HAHAHAHA!

This assholes! What the heck are you talking about! I replied.

I scroll down in my phone to message yongsun, I wanna make it up to her.

I type "wanna have dinner with me?" but I quickly  erase it coz it's like I'm asking her to date me. I type another message "yah! Let's eat outside" but erase it again.

"Ahh! Why the heck am I so nervous about this!" I hissed and compose another message.

Yongsunah let's have dinner, my treat.

I close my eyes as I send it to her. I fidget my phone while waiting for her reply, why do I have this feeling that I want to see her. This is driving me crazy! Because I've been wanting to see her since last night. I was about to go to the bathroom when my I heard my message tone, I quickly open the message.

"No thanks, your FIANCÉ might accuse me again that flirting with you"

Received 5:46pm

My smile faded and my eyebrows automatically furrowed when I read her message.What the fuck is she talking about?!

I throw my phone at the couch and facepal my  self when I realize who is she pertaining to, there's only one person who knows yongsun and only her can say that bullshit to her!

"Ahhh! Krystal! What the fuck did you do!"

____