Chapter 16 : Amusement park

Start from the beginning

"WHAT?! IN PUBLIC?!" I said.

"Yeah but a place that people can't see us. Like rest room in mall I guess... In the cinema... You know like that." He explained.

"Well I can consider that." I said.

"Maybe here inside the car?" He said.

"WHAT?! NOW?" I ask.

"Well It's traffic and our car's window is tainted so no one can see us. Please I'm really turned on when you say your sexual fantasy. Please? just give me a head." He said.

"Fine." I can't say no to him when he's really hot while asking me. He excitedly unzip his pants and I saw his shaft really hard right now.

I lean closer to him and I start licking his head while massaging the body.

"Ohhh yesss Ohhh..." He moan. He start moving his hips so I can suck it deeper. I choke because he went too far but it's okay so He start moving slowly.

"Sorry... F*ck I was just too excited... Ohhh..." He's struggling to say it clearly because of the pleasure I'm giving to him right now.

He say that the traffic light turn green so he start driving again while giving him a head.

"Ohh yeahhh Ohh.. shit... that's it...." He moan.

My jaw is hurting right now so I have to make him reach his climax. I move my head upside down faster.

"Ohhh yesss I'm cumming Ohhh yesss.. Faster... ohhh!!!" He moan and after a few second he exploded on my mouth.

"OW SHIT I'M SORRY F*CK!" He said and he panic.

He immediately get the tissue but I already swallow it so he just wipe my lips.

"Why did you swallow it?!" He said.

"Why? It taste good." I Innocently said.

"Don't repeat it I'm getting hard again! Here take some tic tac to refresh your mouth." He said.

After a few hours we already arrived at the enchanted kingdom, We buy tickets and we start looking around if that should we ride.

It's kinda crowded here because I guess it's summer, I can see many families and couples here.

We started on flying fiesta and the line here is not too long so we ride it in no time.

I know this is not exciting like the other rides but I just want to experience it. I saw Tay with his serious face and he's not reacting.

But I'm still smiling and when he saw me I was shock when he suddenly smile. He hold my hand while our ride is swinging, He's smile is too genuine and I can't help but to fall for him more.

"Did you enjoy it?" Tay ask, Where just walking right now and eating our snacks.

"Yeah I know you didn't enjoy it but thank you because you ride it with me.

"I always it any ride as long as I'm with you." He said and genuinely smile again.

"We should take some pictures!" I said so I took my camera and start taking pictures. We selfie together and it look really good.

We saw the anchor's away and we decided to try that. The line is not too long that's why it's our turn after a few minutes.

"OMOOO!! TAYYYY!!" I shouted. I saw Tay and he's just enjoying enjoying the ride while I'm hear freaking out.

"Are you okay? your hand is cold?" He said he start massaging my hand. He put his hands on my shoulder and because of that it made me feel secured and calm a little but I still enjoy the ride.