Mugga just walked around holding the same expression.

"I like this bathroom" I said looking at Mugga

"Hell nawl"

After we looked around we went back to the lady to tell her.

"So what did y'all think about it" she said with a smile.

"This shit ain't it" Mugga said and I hit him in the stomach. I didn't want to say that but he was right. We looked in a couple more and I still couldn't find none. By the time we got to the third one Nicari woke up and was hungry so we had to leave.

Ok maybe I need to try this shit again another day I thought as I was pulling out headed to Wendy's.

"We eating at yo spot" I asked Mugga and he nodded.

When I pulled up I ordered the food and Mugga gave me the money to pay. I didn't even want to argue so I let him pay.

We pulled up to his spot and went in.

"Here yo food" I said passing him his and setting up Nicari's for her.

"You ate some of my fries bruh" Mugga said looking up at me

"How I ate your fries if I was driving and the bag was in the backseat"

Nicari looked at us and start giggling. Mugga went over there and started to tickle her. Her laughing made all us laugh.

"So stfu" I said looking at him

"Aight" he said smirking

We all ate and talked and you already know Sweets fell asleep after she ate. I laid her down in the guest room.

I was watching tv in the living room and Mugga went in his room to do whatever the fuck.

"Naysia come here"

"What the fuck you want Mugga" I said getting up off the couch.

As soon as I walked through the door he snatched me up and pulled me close to him. He put his lips close to the weak spot on my neck then got close to my lips. He went to my ear and then said "Next time I tell yo ass to lose a fucking attitude get rid of that shit." Then his ass let me go.

"You play too fucking much Mugga" I said pushing him out the door way.

I don't know what type of situationship our asses had but for some reason I like it. I know this nigga do too. But I know I can't catch feelings we just having fun. Right?

"When you gon be ready to go back to Chino" I asked him walking into the living room.

"Tomorrow"

"Stop fucking playing Mug"

"Why youn wanna spennanight"

"I don't have nothing for Nacari or myself"

"Let's go to the store then"

"No nigga I'll leave yo ass here and you won't have no car" I said grabbing the remote.

"Cap as fuck man"

I looked at my keys then back at him and made I run for it. Shit he was quicker than me. This nigga picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

"MUGGA PUT ME DOWN MAN"

"Yo ass shoulda thought about that"

"MUGGA"

"Apologize"

"Hell nawl"

I thought this nigga was finna drop me.

"IM SORRY IM SORRY" I said grabbing on to the ceiling

"You gon give me a kiss if I put you down"

"I might as well get comfortable cuz fuck no" I said still holding on to the ceiling.

This nigga ran in his room and slammed my ass on his bed. He play tooooo much. I heard Nicari talking meaning she woke up.

"You better be glad I got to get my baby" I said cutting my eyes at him.

Later he finally got off his ass and was ready to go back to Chino.

"What you gon do about apartments and shit" he said looking over at me.

"Look again I guess" I said as we pulled up "Ok get the fuck out" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"I can show yo ass better than I can tell you" he said getting out the car licking his lips.

I don't know what the fuck this was. But this shit wit him was fun. He wasn't no bad dude but my heart couldn't get attached. I'm just gone have fun wit whatever this is. His ass was looking at me too I wonder what the fuck he was thinking.

If you like this and think I should continue lmk by voting and commenting. 👀