Pt. 2

"Is it game rules? I can't lose. When it's all said and done will I still be cool?" - Brent Faiyaz

Naysia (Coco)
It was quiet in this car and my mind was racing. I was tired. I was just happy Sweets was at my granny. Hopefully my brother would call soon. I was tired of being in my thoughts.

"Can I turn on the radio?" I asked looking over at Mugga.

"Nah" he said looking straight ahead and periodically checking his mirrors.

"Cool" I said sitting back rolling my eyes.

"Can I at least know where we going?"

"Crib"

At this point I just thought fuck it and somehow in the midst of all this I felt myself drift off to sleep.

I felt something poking me and I opened my eyes.

"Yo ass almost got left in the car" Mugga said standing in the passenger doorway. "Come on we here."

I looked up and we were at some apartments. I'm assuming this was his spot. I walked in and looked around. It was nice.

"Have my brother called yet?" I asked as we walked through the apartment.

"Nah"

"You can sleep here for tonight" he said nodding his head towards a bed.

"Thanks" I said walking in the room. I sat down on the bed and went through my purse to find my charger. "Shit I forgot to give my baby her doll" I said when I saw it in my purse. She loved this little doll.

I pulled the doll out and pulled out my charger to plug up my phone hoping my brother would call. All I wanted to do was take a shower and wash away all the stress.

"MUGGA" I said as I walked through the apartment looking for him. I finally found him in the kitchen.

"There yo food I thought yo ass was sleep" he said pointing to a to go plate. I opened the plate and it was lemon pepper wings with Cajun ranch fries.

"Thanks" I said as I sat down to start eating the food. After all that went on today I didn't even know I was hungry.

"Do that shit hurt?" he said pointing at my face

"Im cool" I said looking down at my plate.

He walked out and came back with a bottle of alcohol. "You need to clean that" he said before eating one of his fries.

"Is it cool if I take a shower?" I asked taking a bite of my food.

He nodded his head and continued to eat his food.

"Can I get some clothes for the shower?" I asked not really finishing up my food.

"Come on" he said walking towards the bathroom. I followed him grabbing the alcohol.

I closed the door and got in the shower. I had been trying to be strong all day but I felt myself breaking down. Everything I had been holding in I let go. I don't know how I find myself in these situations. All I want is for me and my baby to be happy.

I fell down to the shower floor and let the tears go. Eventually I got up to shower everything away. I was going to get through this.

Mugga must've sat my clothes on the counter while I was in the shower. I thought I locked the door but I was so drained it didn't even matter. As I was drying off I noticed I had more wounds than I thought. There were bruises on my stomach and back as well. I tried to clean the ones on my back first.