Pt. 10

"I'm drained. Physically, mentally, emotionally. I done gave you all of me but still you couldn't devote to me." - Ann Marie

*Wednesday*

Naysia

"Move Mugga" I said trying to turn in the bed. He keep kissing on my face and I was sleeping good.

"Shut up" he said still not getting the hell off me.

I tried to push his face but he was quicker. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head.

"You know you get on my fucking nerves right" I asked him trying to break free. "You so fucking anoyinggg"

He kept kissing me.

I'll show his ass annoying.

I leaned up tonguing him  down and wrapped my legs around his waist. He started letting my arms lose a little. I wrapped my legs tighter and grinded against him. He let my arms go all the way and then I flipped over on top of him. I started from his lips and kissed all the way down to his boxers. As soon as he thought I was bout to pull em down I hopped my ass up.

I ran in the bathroom and locked it.

"Being yo ass back" he said jumping off the bed tryna catch me.

"Ooo you was on hard too" I said laughing.

"I'm adding a fucking hour" he said

"What the hell u talking bout?" I asked confused

"Every time you do some shit like that you adding a hour to how long we fuck. Yo ass up to three hours and tapping out ain't a option." He said.

"I'm sorry" I said opening the door.

"Fuck that" he said smirking.

"U started it anyways" I said pushing past him.

My phone started ringing and it was Drew. Not today satan. I threw that bitch so fast. He don't understand that Mugga ass is crazy. I'll probably call him back later.

* 2 hours later *

Mugga

Naysia and Sweets went to get some groceries since she was gon cook tonight.

I was on my way to Chino house wit my music blasting smoking a fat ass blunt. I pulled up in front of the house and got ready to get out. Before I could my phone went off.

Unknown
Don't forget to be here at 5.

Me
Bitch you ain't got shit on me stop texting me.

Unknown
How fast can you get to Naysia from where you at 🧐

I pulled out doing 50. Asia really want me to kill her ass. I'm convinced. If she fuck wit my baby she dead.

I pulled up to her house about 5 minutes later. I walked up to the door. I was gon kick that bitch in til she opened it. She closed it behind me.

"Quit fucking playing wit me" I said yelling in her face. It was taking everything in me not to do some to this bitch. If anything wrong wit Naysia she dead.

"Why are you treating me like this" she said as she started crying.

Ian give a fuck bout nunna det shit.