Chapter Seven

"Why can't it just go straight to the top?" Zack complained. He looked at the hallway that we were in and there were iron bars along with a red carpet and cameras.

'Tch, creepy looking place.' You thought. Rachel walked out of the elevator and went up to the door that was in the iron bars. "It's locked." She stated.

Zack hummed in confusion. "There's nothing else in this room either." Ray continued. Zack walked up to her with you following behind. "You expect me to have the answer if you don't?"

"I thought you'd say that." You laughed and he glared at you before turning to Rachel. "Aren't you good at unlocking stuff? Try something."

She nodded and paused for a second before patting her pouch. "Huh? Don't you have something in there? What's in it?" Zack asked. She slowly turned to him. "Thread, a needle, and-"

"Are you one of those people who can pick a lock with a needle?" Zack said excitedly, you had to admit, he was kinda cute when he said that. Ray sighed. "I don't have that talent. Besides, there's no keyhole."

"Then what's the point in having a needle?!" When she didn't answer, a tick mark appeared and Zack moved his scythe. "Move over! I'll smash it open!" She moved over.

"They're iron bars idiot." You pointed out. He turned to you. "Shut up! We can't know anything until we try!" You sighed and put your hands over your ears and Rachel did the same. "Go ahead." 'Dumbass.' You thought.

He hit the iron bars hard with his scythe and you moved your hands. "That's hard!" How is this guy so stupid? "It's iron." You exclaimed. "You should've said that sooner!" "I did."

Suddenly an alarm went off and guns came out from the ceiling. "Get back!" Zack yelled, pushing you backwards and accidentally falling on you.

The shooting stopped and you both realized what positon you were in, him on top of you with his hands besides your head supporting him with his scythe laying next to you. Your cheeks flushed as you poked his stomach with your bat. "Get off jerk!"

Once you both got up, he turned towards the holes in the floor made by the whole lot of bullets. "Is someone trying to make Swiss cheese out of us?"

Suddenly a voice was heard. "Hi, Zack, Y/N! Sorry I'm late! You guys took so long to get here that I feel asleep. Still.. I'm amazed that didn't kill you. What incredible intuition you must have!"

A/N: omg i'm such a simp for cathy like step on me queen👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

"I had a feeling you'd make fantastic criminals. The anticipation woke me right up."

Zack spoke to the cameras. "I don't give a shit how you woke up! Just let us through this door right now!"

"Of course." Spotlights turned out and confetti fell from the ceiling. "You pass!" The voice started to introduce herself. "I am.. the judge. Oh, you sinful evildoers! I will torment you until your sins are forgiven! I am.. the one who has been permitted to do that!" Followed by a laugh.

The door opened. "I thought she'd never shut her damn ear-piercing mouth. Why the hell do I need to be punished?" Zack said as he was walking. You turned to Rachel. "Criminals.." She mumbled.

"What?" You asked in confusion. She turned to you. "Nothing." And walked away, you following her. You walked on the red carpet and it took you to another hallway with a two doors.

Rachel tried to open the one of the left. "It's locked." She confirmed. You turned to the camera, assuming she was watching your every moves. "Hey! Weren't you gonna let us through?!"

"I thought you were slow, but I see you're pretty impatient. I haven't finished putting on my makeup yet.." She trailed off with a pouty voice.

"There's a procedure criminals have to go through before being punished, you know? Just start getting ready to accept your punishment. I'll open up a room you can use." You heard shifting.

"Every criminal needs a mugshot. You three need to take yours, too. And don't to wear your name boards!"
A door opened and you walked to it. It was a small room with equipments to take mugshots, along with your name boards in a box.

You took yours that said 'Y/N L/N' and turned to Rachel and Zack. "Why the hell do we have to take pictures?" Zack complained. "We have to if we want to move forward." You said.

Rachel handed Zack his name board. "You don't like being in pictures?" She asked him. He stared at her for a few seconds before snatching the name board. "Oh, hell! Fine!"

He looked at the name board, then at you two. "What does this say?!" Oh great, you forgot he couldn't read. "It's your name, stupid." You said boringly as he glared at you. "Don't waste time. Hang it around your neck and stan there."

You went over to the camera preparing for a picture. Zack was obviously uncomfortable with the mugshot and it made you want to take your sweet time when he told you to hurry up. Though, he wouldn't stop moving.

"Hey, stop moving dipshit!" You exclaimed. "Who cares?! We just need to take a picture, right?!" He argued. Rachel stepped in. "It'll blur." "What the hell? Are you taking this seriou—"

"Stand still." You said and pushed the button, which shocked Zack. After that, Rachel took his place and you took her mugshot.

"I'll take your mugshot now, Y/N." She said. As she was going to press the button, Zack interrupted. "No!" You both looked at him. He looked stunned for a moment then went back to his usual self. "I wanna take it." He said, looking to the side.

Rachel tried to explain to him how to take a picture. "I just push this here?" He asked. "Yeah." She answered. "But don't push it too hard or it'll..

Click!

..blur." She finished. Now you had two clear mugshots of Ray and Zack while yours was blurry. You turned to Zack. "Really?" You deadpanned. He shrugged. "Who cares? We got the pictures! Give 'em here!"

He took the pictures from Rachel's hands and showed them to the camera. "Yo! We took the pictures!" We heard the sound of a gate opening as we walked out the door. To your left, there was again iron bars but open this time.

There were a bunch of weird drawings on the walls. "Those are some pretty crappy drawings." Zack said as you and Rachel nodded. "Aw, that's mean! I did the best I could! Those drawings are the wonderful punishments I came up with just for you."

"I'm going to give you a choice. There are many ways to make a judgment, you see! Many harsh punishments await the two of you ahead. Wouldn't you rather.. stay in a cell forever, Zack, Y/N?"

Zack spat on the ground. "Who the hell would willingly rot in a cell?" "Oh.. And I was all ready to keep you in there until you died." Zack did the 'slice the throat' gesture while she was talking and you softly giggled. He looked at you surprised, before turning back to the camera and you sworn you could've seen the smallest smile resting on his face.

"We wouldn't did right away?" Rachel's word brought you back to reality. Zack put his fist on her head. "Stop reacting to everything she says! Ignore her!" He started dragging Rachel and we walked down the hallway and reached a new room.

He kicked down the door and we saw.. dolls? There were wooden told sitting on chairs that were facing one that had restrains on them.

'Weird.. this room is weird and creepy..' You thought.

———————————

LMAO i wanted this chapter to be longer but the sun is rising and i'm kinda tired. sorry if there was any grammar mistakes <3