Chapter Five

"Yeah. Why would I not be?" You answered shakily, turning away from him.

He didn't respond, but you could fill his eyes burning in the back of your head. You ignored it as you turned towards Rachel.

"So, were those papers all you found?" You questioned, trying to get the attention away from your past.

"There seemed to be another room in the back, but the door wouldn't open. There must be some trigger that opens it." She stated. You both sighed and Zack exclaimed his annoyance.

"Shit! Another trigger?"

"Also, I heard someone laughing." She added.

"What?" You said. This couldn't be good.

"The voice said they know what I really want." She explained.

Turning around, Zack walked away from you. "Is that so?"

"What is it?" You asked him.

He picked up the axe from earlier, placing it over his shoulder.

"I'm gonna have to destroy those graves after all. They're annoying the hell out of me."

"Wait-!" Rachel tried to say but Zack cut her off.

"Your graves are not here." He responded with a stern voice before running and destroying your 'graves'. They hit the floor with a loud 'thud'.

"You only get to die after I get out of here." He told Rachel before spitting and walking away.

"Rachel..." You began.

"It's okay." She replied before walking away and you hesitantly followed her. You walked, following the sound of someone kicking a metal door.

"There's no trigger, damn it!" A loud voice boomed. Of course he was resulting to hitting it.

"Well kicking it isn't gonna change anything!" You yelled at him. He turned around and gave you a glare, which you sent back.

"Shut up! Don't just stand there! Do something!"

Before you could retort something to Zack, Rachel pointed at the water.

"I want you to look in there." She told him.

You almost choked on your own saliva before trying to siffle a laugh.

"What?! You're telling me to get in the water?" He exclaimed like a child

"If you don't want to, you don't have to."

You looked at him to see him already staring at you. You smirked, and he nervously looked back at Rachel.

"I never said I wouldn't." He grumbled before slowly getting in the water. While he was walking in it Rachel spoke up.

"Hey, are you really going to kill me?"

You breath itched.

"I said I'd kill you once we get out of here! If you just wanna die, then kill yourself!" He replied, obviously annoyed.

"Suicide is bad." She simply replied.

Suddenly, you felt like you couldn't breathe anymore. As if a heavy force was pressing down on your chest. You tried to calm down as best as you could to not let it show.