Chapter Four

.

..

...

What?

You froze at Rachel's words. What did she mean by that? Why did she want him to kill her? The last time you saw her with emotions was before she ran off. Was it because of the killer of the floor? You remembered his dead body on the floor. The look on his face and his long-ass tongue. Fucking weirdo.

However, you had to admit the guy's reaction of her words was quite funny. He took a few steps back before turning around and puking.. rainbows..? You couldn't help but scoff.

"Puking rainbows? What is this? A kid's show?" You said with a smirk.

When he finally stopped puking, he turned around and glared at you before turning to Rachel

"Don't say disgusting shit like that!" He said to her.

"I don't have time to screw around with a crazy bitch like you. If you can be bothered to say crap like that, do something about this first!" He referred to the metal door.

You turned around and walked back to the doctor's body. You searched his pockets and found a small remote. You walked back to the two who were having a conversation. You didn't hear it though. You opened the door by pressing a random button on the remote.

The door opened to reveal the elevator. The man turned around to face you.

"Did you do that?" He asked you. You rolled your eyes.

"Yes, I did. Now let's go." You stepped into the elevator.

"What's your name?" He asked.

You stopped and turned around to him.

"..[Y/N].."

He seemed satisfied with your answer and smirked, putting his rather large scythe on his shoulder. You took that time to admire him. He wore red pants and a brown hoodie with a few patterns on it and brown boots. Surprisingly, he also had bandages covering his face and his hands.

"Well [Y/N], I'm Zack."

You made no reaction and stood there.

"Well, let's get outta this hellhole." He said.

The three of you stepped in and the elevator closed.

While the elevator was going up, Zack decided to ask Rachel a few questions. You were bored and you were in the corner of the elevator so you decided to make a few cuts.

You pulled up your baggy hoodie's sleeve and took out your razor blade. You quietly unwrapped your bandages on your arm and put the blade on your wrist and cut. One cut. Two cuts. Three cuts. Four cuts. Five cuts.

The elevator opened and you quickly put your razor blade back in your pocket and wrapped the bandages back, pulling down your sleeve. Not that they'll care if they see. You're basically strangers after all.

'Floor B4 is weird.' You thought. Why was there water? And it seemed disgusting, honestly.

Rachel suddenly stopped walking. "There's something in the water." She pointed out.

Zack stopped too and turned around. "What? You think there's something in it?" Noticing she wasn't answering, he called out to her.

"Come on! Let's go!" He yelled.

"Don't yell at her." You glared up at him. He 'tch' and turned around.

"Do you know this building well?" Rachel asked you. "No, not really bu-" you were cut off.