Chapter Three

Thankfully, the ride up the elevator gave you the time to calm yourselves down. Helping Rachel up, you held her hand as you stepped out the elevator.

"The hospital.." She mumbled.

'The hospital..?' You thought. Well you gotta admit, the floor did look a lot like a hospital. The walls, the floor, the vibe, everything.

All of a sudden, she began running. Worrying about her action, you attempted to follow her.

"Rachel wait where are you going?!" You yelled after her. You suddenly heard a noise behind you and stopped to look around.

Nothing.

When you turned back around Rachel was gone. Damn it, now you had gone and lost her.

"Rachel!" You tried yelling for her.

You began looking in every door you found, you had a bad feeling about this floor. Also the fact that you didn't see the killer of the floor, yet you were yelling at the top of your lungs. Your breathing started to quicken. What if he found Rachel? What if he killed her?

Why did you care about her so much? And why would she just run off like that? Whatever, the priority right now was finding her and making sure she was safe.

Then you heard that fucker's laugh again.

Oh no.

You began to run in the direction your heard his laugh come from. While you were running, you heard a voice from the intercom.

"A resident of floor B6 has attacked a resident of floor B5. As this violates the rules, the traitor has been selected as a sacrifice."

What the fuck?

The crazy laughing guy killed the killer of this floor? The hell?

As you were running, you bumped into a chest of a person that suddenly came out of a room and you fell to the floor.

"Tch. Watch where you're going ya lil shit." The voice said. Well shit. You knew who this was. Now what were going to be your last words before he would probably plunge his scythe into your skull?

"Who you calling a lil shit, dipshit?" You replied back, awaiting your doom. As nothing came, you slowly looked up and met the eyes of the killer. The eye contact seemed to mesmerize you, but you quickly remembered Rachel and got up.

You walked past him to go look for Rachel. You found her on an operation table in the room he just came out of. Beside the table laid the body of who you assumed to be this floor's killer. He was dressed as a doctor, but that didn't matter right now.

"Rachel?" You called out to her.

"That's right.. I shouldn't be alive." Then she sat up.

"Rachel?" You were surprised to see no emotions in her eyes. Not even fear.

"Rachel? Are you okay?" You put your hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes with concern.

"..Y/N?" She asked, still emotionless.

"Rachel, what happene-" You were cut off by someone kicking what seemed to sound like a big metal door.

"Damn it? It won't open! What do I do now? I don't have a damn clue." You heard the man's voice as you facepalmed.

"Come Rachel." You took her hand and walked to the man. He seemed to heard your footsteps as he turned around to face you. You held up an arm in front of Rachel protectively.

"Huh? What the hell are you doing, just walking up like that?" He said.

"Actually.. I want to ask you a favor.." Rachel began. You looked at her surprised, wasn't she scared of him?

He seemed intrigued by her request. What she said next shocked you.

"I want you to.. kill me.. please."