Chapter Six

N/N: nickname

"Get over yourself you stupid brat!" Zack yelled before lunging at Eddie, which easily dodged and then disappeared, his laughing echoing in the was-graveyard.

"Where'd you go you little shit!?" He asked before the lights turned on.

"That damn brat! Hey! Get back here! Right now!" He yelled in front of where Rachel went through.

"Idiot, he can't hear you!" You yelled. He looked back to glare at you before peeking in the small opening.

"That little grave-digging bastard! Is he trying to one-up me?! I can't have the little bitch dying on me yet!"

You were irritated by what he called her.

"Hey! She's not a bitch! She's just a child. She doesn't deserve to be in this mess of a place." Zack looked at you silently for what seemed like eternity, before asking you something.

"She said there was a room inside and to the right, didn't she?"

You nodded, suspicious of why he needed that information.

"Why do we have to go through all this trouble, damn it!" He said before running off.

"Hey! Where are you going?! Don't leave me alone here!" You yelled before running after him.

You ran for about 2 minutes before finding him stopped in front a wall. You took a little time to observe your surroundings. There was a blue hue covering the room, making it seems like the walls were blue and pretty.

"...cares what happens to people like that?" You heard the end of a sentence and immediately recognize the voice. Eddie. Rachel and him, they were on the other side of the wall.

"Still..." That was Rachel's voice!

Instinct kicked in and you immediately ran to the wall and began pouding on it, Zack joining soon afterward.

"Hey! Can you hear us? Rachel, are you in there?!" You yelled.

"Go on, choose! Do you want to be killed by him or me?"

Silence.

"My beloved Rachel... I'll give you a beautiful, blessed rest."

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

Don't do it Rachel. Please.

POUND!

"What you call your 'aesthetic' is pretty damn vague! You're gonna kill her while she still has that boring look? What's wrong with you?!" Zack yelled.

"Oh, keep it down! I'm talking to Rachel right n-" Zack wasn't even paying attention to what Eddie was saying.

"Not you, you grave-digging bastard! Hey, can you hear me? I mean you, bitch!"

"Me?" You could hear Rachel's muffled voice.

"Yes, you! Don't think I'm gonna let you go off and get killed! There are a lot of people in this building who want to kill you, but I'm gonna be the one to do it, and that's that!"

Silence.

"I swear to God." Zack snapped.

Silence.
Silence.
Silence.

"To God?" She questioned.

"Yeah, that's right. So don't you dare let anyone else kill you!"

Silence.

"All right. Try as hard as you can to break the wall here." She finally answered.

Zack brought his scythe backwards and swung it with incredible force, breaking the wall before you. You stepped in, stopping in front of Rachel, Eddie nowhere in sight.