chapter sixty-four

-Key
2 days later
10:30 pm

"Gimme some love, i'm finna go" I said to Sydnee who was in the kitchen making her a sandwich

"You finna leave right now?" she whined walking over to me wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Yeah baby, I gotta get this money" I said looking down at her seeing she was about to cry.

"What you finna cry fa?" I asked her and she sniffled.

"Because i'm going to be here alone with nobody to talk to. You always leaving me" she said and I kissed her forehead.

"Ima let you know when I land crybaby, I love you" I said lifting her chin up and kissing her passionately.

"I love you too, please be safe" she said kissing me one more time. I nodded then turned my attention to her belly.

"Ima fuck with y'all later, daddy love y'all" I said kissing her belly that was poking out since she was wearing a crop top.

"They not fucking with you right now cause you leaving" she said as we walked towards the door.

"Girl shut up, bye Ms. Denise" I said and she smiled leaning on the door watching as I walked towards Juice's car.

"Aye Sydnee, you wan something back from VEGAS" Boomer said then started laughing. He been picking with her this whole week because she couldn't come with us.

"Boomer kiss my ass!" she shouted then flicked him off. I got in the backseat then got comfortable finally looking to my left seeing Tre sleep.

She watched as we drove off then I looked back watching as she got inside the house.

"You niggas not slick at all, I saw that big ass belly" Juice said shaking his head.

"Mane fuck out my business, worry bout Kyra.. ain't she knocked up too?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Business nigga, aye that li bitch sleep?" he said looking at Tre through the mirror.

"Hell yea, nigga snoring and shit" I said and Boomer laughed and reached over in the backseat sending a slap to Tre face.

"Mane what the fuck!" Tre said and I started laughing along with everybody else.

"Always fucking playing, can't stand yo dumbass" Tre said rubbing his cheek mugging Boomer.

"Shutcho bitchass up" Boomer laughed.

"Wait till we get out this fuckin car" he mumbled.

-

"Welcome to Vegas boys, my names Jerika and i'll be assisting you, just like your boss asked" Jerkia said smiling at us all.

She needa stop smiling too damn hard.