chapter sixteen

Continued...

- Key -

Once I pulled up into my driveway I got out the car and so did Sydnee.

"When you got this grass cut?" she said looking at it but I ignored her and opened the door and walked inside.

"Oh so you ignoring me na? coo" she said then walked in the house then closed the door and locked it.

Soon as she turned around I lightly pushed her into the door and crashed my lips on hers. She put her hand on my chest then slowly brought it down to the rim of my pants.

I lifted her right leg up then her left leg picking her up and walking her to my room without breaking the kiss.

"Take this shit off" I said tapping her thigh and she took her shirt off revealing nothing but her bra, then slid her pants off revealing her lace underwear

I licked my bottom lip then looked at ha for reassurance. She nodded then I took my shirt off revealing my tattoos.

I looked deep in her eyes while pulling her panties down and she stared back.

"You wet as hell ma" I said and she blushed then covered her face.

I began to lick her clit and she arched her back and put her hand in my hair.

"Ahh shit" she moaned as I ate her ass out. I went in swirls with my tongue and she started twisting her body around.

I gripped my hands on her thighs so she couldn't run nowhere and listened to her moan in pleasure.

"Key st- stop" she said trying to get away but I didn't let her.

"Fuck up Sydnee" I said causing a vibration through her body which made her moan again.

I stuck 2 fingers in her entrance and started pumping in and out which made her cry.

"Oh shit" she moaned as she gripped her titty and started moving her body around as I still did what I do.

"I'm finna cum Key" she said looking at the ceiling.

"Go head" I mumbled and she released her warm juices inside of my mouth. I got up from in between her legs then wrapped my hands around her throat and kissed her.

"You gon stop playing wimme dawg?" I said and she stared at me trying to get the words out.

"Yes" she said and I looked her up and down.

"Yes what?" I said and she bit her lip laughing.

"Yes daddy damn" she said and I shook my head smiling then turned the shower on.

next day

"Aight since you bitching bout Sydnee doing the job fa us, we got Nene to do it" Boomer said and I shrugged.

Ian want Sydnee in none of this shit. If something happened ta ha I would've blamed myself for letting her do it. Nene? Ion give a fuck what she do.

"Aye y'all still fuckin with Zion?" Juice asked and I shrugged.

"Mane no, sum wrong with that nigga and ian fuckin wit it" I said then exhaled smoke outta my mouth.

"He damn sho ain't fuckin with us" Juice said and I looked over at him furrowing my eyebrows.

"Word.. why you say that?" I asked in curiosity.

"Y'all know that nigga Rocky we do business with?" Juice asked.

"Yeah why?" Boomer and I said at the same time.

"Tell me why he siding with that nigga Zion. We no longer doing drops with his bitchass, since he wanna do that clown ass shit" Juice said shaking his head.

"I already knew the type of person that Zion is, that's why ian fuck wit em like that" I said then put the blunt to my lips.

"That's grimy as fuck. Juice you think yo cousin Nene would eva switch up on you?" Boomer asked and Juice scrunched up his face.

"Boomer don't say no shit like that no mo, my cousin ain't the type ta do that shit. If anything, she'd break up with that nigga Zion if I told her to" Juice said and I shook my head.

"Break up? they togetha?" I said and they nodded.

"All I know is, Zion bet not fill no bullshit up inside that girl head" Juice added and I just shrugged it off.

- Sydnee -

Mommy 🤍 wants to facetime ...
connecting ...

"Hey mama" I said looking at her on my phone.

"Hey girl, whea you going?" she asked me.

"Business, i'm guessing you want me to go get you something huh?" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Ion need you to get me shit, come home though I got something to tell you and Tori" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"I'll be home in 20" I said and she said okay then hung up.

"The hell could she possibly tell me that she couldn't through the phone" I said to myself then turned my music back up.

Markeyvius

say
4:27 pm

how may I help you ?
4:28 pm

wya ?
4:29 pm

omw home to see what my mama want
why wassup ?
4:30 pm

slide after you done w what
you doing
4:30 pm

you must wan this punani again
huh 😝?
4:31 pm

girl stfu ..
4:32 pm

LMFAOOOO, k ima fwu😭
read at 4:33 pm

"Honey i'm homeeee!" I yelled as I walked in the door.

I walked further into the house and seen Tori, my mama and ...Terrance at the table waiting for me.

"Terrance oh my god! when did you get out?" I said hugging him.

"Today actually, I came to let y'all know something" he said and I looked in his eyes and saw worry.

"Wassup?" I said sitting down at the table.

"Do y'all know of somebody named Rocky?" he said and I thought about it.

"Doesn't ring a bell" I said and he shook his head.

"Here's what he looks like" he said putting a picture on the table and I got a good look.

"Watch out fa him, he want all y'all head from what i'm hearing" he said and my voice changed.

"But- but why?" Tori and I said in sync.

"He's who killed y'alls dad and you were a witness" he said and my heart dropped to my ass.

yikes
comment, vote, & share 💕!