chapter seventeen

Continued ...

- Sydnee -

- Sydnee -

I got in my car and let out the loudest scream while tears poured down my face. I intertwined my fingers and rested them under my chin.

I sat there staring at nothing for at least 10 minutes then fixed myself up before driving off to Key's.

When I got there I knocked 3 times and he came to the door with nothing but sweats on.

He stared deep into my eyes before speaking.

"Why you was crying?" he said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Crying? I wasn't crying" I said brushing past him into the house leaving him to close the door.

"Look at me" he said and I stared at him.

"Whatchu was crying fa Sydnee?" he asked again and my lip began to tremble.

He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around me as I cried on his shoulder.

He rubbed my back till I felt comfortable talking again.

"The man who killed my dad wants to come back and kill me" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who killed ya pops?" he asked and I tried my hardest to remember his name.

"Someone named Rocky" I said and his eyes widened.

"Shit" he mumbled and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong? You know him or something?" I asked then wiped my tears.

"Yeah.. I want that nigga head too" he said and I sighed.

I walked away from him and started to walk towards his room. He followed behind me as I got in the bed and laid down.

He laid down next to me and I rolled over and laid on his chest. He got on his phone and began to text back the groupchat he was in.

Thot Chat 🤭

Juice 💪🏽❤️
Say son, we starting everything
up tmr at noon.
7:45 pm

Boomer ☠️
fasho dat .. but aye what y'all
on tn ?
7:47 pm

i'm locked in tn boa ..
7:48 pm
1 attachment

( LMFAOO YALL look how i edited this shit)

Juice 💪🏽❤️
cake ass nigga
7:49 pm

Boomer ☠️
on soulll this nigga a cake
😂😂😂😂
7:49 pm

stfu talking ta me foo 😭
7:50 pm

"Awee when you took this? Just na?" I asked looking at the picture he sent them.

"Yeah" he said with a small laugh.

"Send that ta me" I said and he just nodded.

Nene 💕 wants to facetime ...
connecting ...

"Hello" I said looking at her.

"Bitch tell me the fuck why- hollup who you by?" she said and I laughed.

"Key, why wassup" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Mane, I can't even tell you now, tell him to get the fuck on somewhere" she said and I looked up at Key.

"Get the fuck off the phone with that retarded ass girl" he said and Nene sucked her teeth.

"You know what ima say it anyways I don't give a damn" she said and I cleared my throat.

"So why Im at Zion crib or whatever and he start acting weird outta nowhere. So i'm like what the hell wrong withchu? so then he talm bout some Nothing bae, you been round Juice nem?" she paused.

"So i'm like um duh.. that's my people. So that's when he get mad and shit talking bout some stay away from dem, they gon put shit in yo head and have you do shit getting caught up in they mess" she paused again.

"If he don't get the fuck" I mumbled.

"So I'm like... you expect me to stay away from my people just because you distancing yourself from them? Nah baby that's not how Jania roll. So he kicked me out his house or whatever and broke up wimme. LIKE BOY I DON'T CARE!" she said and my eyes widened.

"I think he did allat because of the set up tomorrow" she said and I raised my eyebrow.

"Set up? Fuck is you talking bout" I asked and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"They didn't tell you?" she asked and I slowly shook my head no.

"And she ain't gone know, fuck off ha line" Key said snatching my phone and hanging up.

"Fuck you did that for? And what the hell was she talking about?" I asked now looking at him.

"Don't worry bout it mane" he said and I sucked my teeth and got out the bed.

"Where the fuck is you going Sydnee?" he said drawing his head back in frustration.

"I'm finna go home" I mumbled putting my ugg slides back on.

"Fa what? because I won't tell you about a small ass set up?" he said getting out the bed getting all up in my personal space.

"Yes, that's exactly why! Why everybody know bout it but me?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Because I don't want you in this shit Sydnee. You already got niggas that want you dead. Fuck you needa worry bout something else fa?" he said and I folded my arms.

"It has to do with my cousin Key, just lemme know damn!" I said getting loud and he pushed me on the wall.

"Are you hard at hearing or sum? I just told you why ian telling you. No means no, hard headed ass girl" he said and I mugged him.

"Key fuck you" I said pushing him off of me and walking out of his room.

i had writers block chileee .. but 😭
comment, vote, & share 💕!