chapter fifty-nine

-Sydnee
1 week later
1:25 pm

"Sydnee you coming out with us?" Nene asked as we all talked in the group facetime.

"Bitch ion know, Ion even got my hair done" I complained.

"Girl you making up excuses at this point, because that hair is still flat ironed" Drea said and I mugged her.

"Bitch shut up, where is y'all even going?" I said before placing another bead of powder on Tori's nails.

"A club that Sariah getting us into" Nene said and I rolled my eyes.

"Her ass always wanna go somewhere" I mumbled.

"Hey y'all, look at my motherfuckin nailzzz" Tori said grabbing my phone showing them the one hand that was still wet.

"Yesss baby, you looking goodt" Kia said.

"Thank you thank you" Tori said setting the camera back up.

"Okay and when is y'all leaving?" I asked.

"At eight, it's gone take us bout thirty minutes to get there" Nene said and I nodded.

"Okay i'll be ready, but ian using my damn gas" I said and Drea sucked her teeth.

"Hoe i'll come get you" she said and I smiled.

"Alright bye" I said leaving the call and continuing to finish Tori's nails.

"Guess who finna be a 2020 graduate" Tori said smiling looking at her nails.

"I can't wait, I just got my dress for it" I said with a small smile.

"Mama betta have my car bruh, i'm tired of catching rides from everybody and they mama" she said and I laughed.

"You gone get one, because when I graduated mama got me my first Honda Accord" I said laughing reminiscing about my old car.

"I still can't believe he got you that big body benz chile" she said giving me the look.

"Me either, I really love him bruh. That shit is beyond me" I said and she smiled.

"So freaking cute" she said.

7:34 pm

After showering and moisturizing I finally put on my white tube dress along with some basic white heels. My hair was already flat ironed so I didn't do much to it but brush it out.

Mybaby🥰 wants to facetime ...
connecting ...

"Hello?" I said once the call connected. I saw him driving while constantly looking at me.

"Wassup... where you going?" he asked me with a mug.

"I'm going out with the girls, but i'm only staying for a hour to say I came out with them" I said then put on some lipgloss.

"Ion know but my stomachs been hurting all day, and I barely get stomach aches so I don't know what the fuck is going on" I said and he chuckled.

"What's funny?" I asked with a mug.

"Nothing I was just thinking bout something" he said and I nodded.

"Where you going though?" I asked admiring the view I had of him.

"Headed to the spot to handle some shit with yo damn cousin" he said and I nodded.

"Oh speaking of Juice, I needa ask him about Terrance because I haven't gotten to it yet" I said and he bit his bottom lip.