-Chapter 36- This is the end...

-Izuku's POV-

I slowly dragged myself out of my bed. I walked to my desk and sat on my chair. I took a piece of paper and a pen. I'm going to write a note for Shoto. I was crying while writing my letter. It felt so relieving to let all my sadness out.

When I finished the note, I stood up. I kneeled down in front of my bed. I opened one of drawers and took a blade out. I'm really going to die this time. I'll do everything for that. I'm sad, I'll leave Shoto alone here.

I hope that he won't fall in a depression like I did. I hope that he will be able to make new friends and smile with them. I hope that he will achieve his dreams. I really hope that he will be happy.

I hope he'll live happily in a big mansion with his husband and his kids. I hope that he will die peacefully, knowing that his kids are in a safe place with their own kids.

I didn't even realize that I started crying. I hoped for a life like this with him. We would've had two kids. We would have lived in a mansion. I would become the number 1 hero. Shoto would be a great father, we would drop our kids to school every morning.

I was sobbing silently while imagining this scenario in my head. I walked to my closet and took my school uniform. I wear it only because I need to go to the roof. We can't enter the school grounds without our uniforms.

I'll end it up there. On that roof. At the school that I dreamt about all my life...

I grab my phone and text Shoto to meet me at the roof after his class ends. Shortly after I received a short 'okay'. I guess that he is still in class.

I slowly walk outside of my room. I get out of my apartment and walk down the stairs. The sun is shining so brightly outside. I can feel the gently breeze go through my hair. I can hear the chirping of the birds. Some cat is sleeping on the grass, he looks so peaceful.

I breath in the fresh air. I feel the the wind brush on my face. I take my time to feel each and every sensation.

It is now 4 o'clock pm. I am up on the roof and I'm looking at the beautiful sight before my eyes. I slide my blazer off my shoulders. I fold it properly and gently put it down beside me. This sunset is beautiful.

I hear the door open from behind me. I look over my shoulder and I see Shoto. He has a scared look on his face.

I slowly turn around to face him.

"I'm sorry. When I met Ishiro I really thought that things were going to get better. It did. Bakugo's bullying was less hard to handle. I also gained confidence because of all your compliments."

"Life hates me..."

"Did you know? I tried to kill myself three times. I had really suicidal thoughts that almost lead me to death ten times. I was able to stop myself before I could cut my arteries and veins or jump in front of a car."

"Today... Today I hope that I will leave..."

"But before I leave, I want to sing you a song. Because once you told me that you really liked my voice." I said.

*sigh*

"Just as I was about to take my shoes"

"Off of the rooftop there I see"

"A boy with messy hair there before me"

"Despite myself I go and scream;"

"Hey Don't do it, please"

"Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?"

"I couldn't care less either way"

"To be honest I was somewhat pissed;"