-Chapter 5- Hospital

-Izuku's POV-

I ran up the stairs to get to my apartment. I got to the door and took my keys out of my bag. I was going as fast as ever. Because I felt like he was following me... I finally open the door and go inside. I sighed in relief, I was finally home.

I looked around and like I thought, no one. I was alone. I look around and in the kitchen. I took a look at the clock, it's 2:50 class is supposed to end in 1 hour and 10 minutes. My mom should be home in 10 minutes. I could cook something for me and her since she started work early this morning. I'm going to make Katsudon because it's my favourite meal.

-Time skip 10 minutes-

It was 3pm and I finally finished the food. "Mom should be here soon" I said looking at the clock. I set the table 'I'm so hungry' I thought but I wanted to wait for my mom.

-Time skip 1 hour-

'Why isn't she already home' it's been an hour. It's 4pm now I guess I'm gonna eat alone. Luckily my food was still warm. I ate silently, when I finished I washed the dishes and cleaned the table. Then I just headed to my room.

I was listening to some music when I got a call from an unknown number. I wasn't wanting to answer but maybe it was mom. It's been an 1hour and 20 minutes since 3pm she was supposed to be home already. I pick up my phone and answered the call.

With a tired voice I ask "Hello?"
The other person on the phone answer with a "is it Izuku Midoriya?"
I'm confused but I say " uhm yeah? How may I help you?" Then the person on the other end finally say who they are "this is ****** Hospital" I'm in shock. What happened? "Inko Midoriya had a car accident" the person on the other end told me. I didn't know what to say but then they said "You can come visit if you want but I'm afraid she won't make it..." I felt tears stream down my face I can't breath "I.. I'm- co- comi- coming...". I can't breath... I took random clothes put them on and headed to the hospital...