-Chapter 2- U.A high

-Izuku's POV-

I started to walk to school I loved this moment. I was all by myself no one to bother m-... "OI DEKU!" oh no no no not now...

He walked closer to me. I was so scared. What is he going to do insult me, hit me? "SHITTY NERD I'M TALKING TO YOU" he said angrily. I answered "wh- what do y-you wa- want kacchan" I stuttered out. He looked at me for about 5 seconds.

"Tch always stuttering like this you shit nerd" he then looked away and after back at me. What was he doing ?
"You're so annoying, take a swan dive of the roof no one will miss you !" He then left and continued to walk away.

I felt kinda relived because this time he didn't hit me. I crossed the road not wanting to walk behind him.

-time skip to when he gets to U.A-

I entered the class and I heard someone yell my name. " HEY Deku!"
Then I heard "hello Midoriya" it was Iida and before it was Uraraka. They looked at me and I faked the biggest fake smile possible. She smiled back then she went to her seat. I went at my seat and sat down waiting for the sleepy head to come in.

About 5 minutes later a yellow sleeping bag entered the classroom
"Take your seats" he yelled. Then he started teaching. I wasn't listening at all I was looking out by the window.

Class ended pretty fast since I haven't listened to anything. The bell rang loudly, that meant it was lunch. I packed all my stuff quickly. I was about to exit the classroom when I felt a hand on my shoulder...

Hello hope you liked this second chapter it's still short but I'll update it later.
Bye~
Aïko