-Chapter 31- I can't fall asleep

Not proofread

-Izuku's POV-

I can't...

I can't fall asleep here. If Sho finds me he will be sad and worried, and I don't want that to happen.

I pick myself up and slowly walk to my bathroom. I fall on the floor in my bathroom. I try to get up but it hurts too much. I get on my knees and lock the bathroom door.

I finally manage to get up. I almost fell but I grabbed the edge of the sink. I have no bruise on my face.

"Heh he's smart" I whispered. If I had bruises on my face people would ask me questions and if they do I might say something that will make them suspicious of Bakugo.

I take off my shirt and... oh my all this blood. My shirt has blood on the sleeves and on the front. I'll put it in the wash later. For now I should focus on looking like my normal self.

Tonight I'll sleep at Ishiro's house. He asked me last weekend and I said yes. I didn't know I would get beaten up by Bakugo. I sigh heavily and slowly drag myself in the shower. I have to leave in 1 hour.

                      *********

I walk out of the shower. I grab and towel and head back in my bedroom. I want to cut. I desperately want to cut. I've been sober from cutting for about a week so some of the wounds are still kinda fresh. I have cuts on my wrist, chest and upper thighs.

When I met Ishiro I thought things would get better. Wait... ISHIRO!

I need to prepare for that sleepover thing. I'm pretty sure it's gonna light up my mood at least a little bit. If only  I didn't punch him, maybe his kicks and punches would have been so painful. My finger still isn't moving.

I crack my finger back in his place. My mom was a nurse so she showed me how to deal with fractures and all different types of wounds. I think that she knew something was wrong. But I guess she just shrugged it off like everyone else.

Ishiro isn't aware of the bullying. Only Shoto and I are aware of what's been happening to me since middle school. Why? Why was my mom friend with his mother?

A tear roll down my cheek. I wipe it with my thumb and put one last thing in my back pack. A blade. "Imma need those" I said under my breath. I didn't cut after my shower since I didn't have enough time to clean and bandage them.

I need to hurry. I have around 20 minutes to get to his gigantic house. I plug my headphones and put my 'sad songs' playlist. I loved to listen to it. I loved to sing this songs. I remember the time when I would sing happy songs to my mom...

Im crying again. I'm running to the bus station. I wipe my tears with my hoodie's sleeve.

                       ********

"Have a good day!" I said with my most cheerful voice. The driver smiles at me and wave. It's the same old man as always. I always go to the same bus station all the time. It's always him the driver. He's a really nice guy.

I walk slowly towards Ishiro's house. I knock on the door and wait outside.

"Im coming!" I heard from inside of the house. He opens the door and tell me to come in. He smiles at me. 'This guy is constantly smiling or what?'

'Is it that easy for him?'

"Not always"

"I wasn't like that before"

Ahhh finally. My art block is slowly fading away. I finally found some inspiration! This is bout to get darker. Get ready!!

Byyyyye~

Aïko