-Chapter 33- All good things come to an end

-Ishiro's POV-

Should I tell him? How could I? It would break him. It would take away the smile that I put on his face. I've made so much efforts to make him smile. I don't want to ruin them. I want to see him smile until I leave.

I know everything. Everything that has been happening to him. I know about the bullying that he suffered through. I know about how he would pretend everything was alright, even though he was covered in bruises from his daily beatings. I know about when he was so sad that he would cut until he passed out.

I didn't really want to know. Because I'm invading his privacy. I cannot control my quirk really well. When i truly care about someone's well being and also when I feel like they're hiding something, my quirk activates by itself. I always had trouble with it.

I have a heart disease. It's a congenital heart disease. I go to the hospital daily for checkups. I looked up what my disease was. I was way to curious.

A congenital heart disease is a problem with the structure of the heart. It is present at birth. Congenital heart diseases are the most common type of birth defect. The defects can involve the walls of the heart, the valves of the heart and the arteries and veins near the heart.

The doctor I went to told me that my defects were too severe thus, I have only some days maybe weeks before I die.

"What's wrong Ishiro? You look deep in thoughts. Is something bothering you?" Izuku asked while wiping his tears with his hoodie sleeve.

"Oh nothing. I was just wondering what we could do that would be fun." I said with my big signature smile. I want to smile. I want to smile as much as possible. I want to see everyone smiling all the time. I want to make him happy. I want to make everyone happy.

"What do you like to eat?" Izuku asked with a small smile.

"I love Katsudon! It's the best meal EVER!" I say cheerfully.

"ME TOO! I love it! It's so tasty" he said back with a bright smile. His smile is so heartwarming when it's genuine.

*BUZZ* *BUZZ*

"Oops that's my phone. I need to answer. I'll be back!"

-Izuku's POV-

Oh no. It's Shoto! I completely forgot to tell him that I was supposed to sleep at Ishiro's house today. I hope he won't be sad. He wanted to make meat buns for me today.

I click on the little green phone in the bottom corner of the screen.

"Hellooo!" I said in a joyful tone. Trying not to make him sad or mad.

"Whereareyou? Areyoualright? Areyousafe?" Shoto said really fast. So fast that I didn't really understand what he had said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I'm at Ishiro's house for a sleepover. You can come if you want. The house is big and I'm sure Ishiro wouldn't mind!"

"Hmmm. Okay I'll come. I just need to put the groceries in the fridge and pack a bag with clothes. Do you need anything?"

"I don't think that I forgot anything. Oh Yeah! I forgot my charger. It's on my bed. I just had forgotten to put it in my bag when I was packing. I was in a rush. I'll explain later"

"Okay. See ya later!" Shoto said.

"Byyye"

*bip* 'end of the call'

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my ribs. It's like someone stabbed me. It hurts so much. This time it's far worst than before. I hope that I will be able to keep up my act. At least until we all go to bed.

I walk back toward the living room.

"Ishiroooo! Is there a problem if Shoto come over?" I asked. I plopped down on the couch and let out a tired sigh.

"Nope. He can come whenever he wants. This house is gigantic. You can feel at home here" I smile at these words. I'm so lucky that I met him. I don't know what I would do if I lost him or Shoto.

"Wanna do something while we wait for Shoto?" Ishiro asked.

"I don't know. We could play a game of Mario kart!" This idea came to my head when I glanced at the television.

"Kay! Sounds fun!"

                        *********

*knock* *knock*

"Ah! That's probably Shoto." I said, a smile slowly forming onto my face. "It's your boyfriend right?" Ishiro said, a smirk plastered on his face. I blush furiously. I shake my head. I stand up to go open the door.

I hear a laugh coming from the sofa. My face is all heated up now.

I open the door. Shoto smile at me. It make me blush 10 times worst then before. "Heyyyyyyy Shooooo"  I say, clearly embarrassed. I think my face was still red because Shoto held back a chuckle when he saw me.

"Sorry for the intrusion" Shoto said when he he entered the mansion-like house.

"Don't worry it's absolutely no problem. Feel at home" Ishiro responded from the sofa.

"We planned on making Katsudon for dinner. You wanna help us?" I smiled.

"Yeah of course I would like to." He said in his monotone voice. I started to kinda like this tone.

"Wanna visit around a bit? Since you never came here." I proposed.

"Yeah why not" He answered.

I grab his hand and I show him around. I tell him where our room is. Where is Ishiro's room. I also show him where the bathrooms were. I showed all the stories of Ishiro's house. He didn't look surprised. I was surprised when I first came here because of how enormous the house is.

We were going to head downstairs so I could show him the basement.

I was starting to get down the stairs. I see Ishiro standing. He doesn't move. He has a mix of emotions showing on his face. It's like a mix of fear, sadness and...

Pain...?

It looked like my mix of emotions when I would try to get up after a beating from Bakugo.

"Hey Ishiro what's wrong? I-Ishiro..?"

No answer.

He fell on the floor he was grabbing his chest. The expression that was showing on his would be the face someone would do if their chest was about to explode.

"ISHIROO!" I screamed. I jumped down the stairs. It hurts so much. I fell like crying and curling up in a ball  to try and forget the pain.

I ran to Ishiro's side. Come on Izuku think!

Ah! I turn him his to the side so that his tongue wouldn't fall in the back of his throat because that would have prevented him from breathing. I check his pulse. It's faint but it's still there. He's unconscious. Shit!

"SHOTOOOO!" I screamed. Tears were rolling down my face like waterfalls. I could not stop crying. I can hear Shoto run to the stairs. When he saw me his expression changed from confusion to panic.

He ran down the stairs. He looked panicked but he remained calm. He took his phone out of his pocket and typed something.

"119 what's your emergency?"

"My boyfriend's uncle fell unconscious. I think it has something to do with his heart or lungs. We can still feel a faint pulse"

"We will send an ambulance as soon as possible. We will locate your phone and send one soon. Don't leave the patient alone"

"Ok thank you"

*bip* 'end of call'

My vision was blurry because of all the tears. It was silent. All we could hear was Ishiro struggle to breath.

"Hold on, hold on" I whispered to myself over and over again...