🎊𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 (1𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔)

Start from the beginning

The child pouted a bit before walking to the front door and slipping on her shoes. 

'How do I even make friends?' The child named Kiyomi questioned as she walked outside her home.

Thankfully Kiyomi knew the way to the closest park, otherwise, she would have gotten lost in this complex neighborhood. Once Kiyomi arrived at the park she sat down on the lonesome swing and kicked her feet off the ground causing the swing to go higher and higher.

"Hey!" A random child yelled making Kiyomi stop the swing.

"Y-Yes?" Kiyomi nervously replied.

"Get off! I want a turn."

"But, I just got on." Kiyomi tried to reason.

"I don't care. I said get off!" The other kid yells as they walked over and pushed Kiyomi off the swing causing her to fall down with a loud thud.

"OI!" A new voice entered the conversation as a young girl nearby jumped off a tall rock next to the park.

'Wow!' Kiyomi thought as she stared at the girl in awe.

The mysterious girl had long dark colored hair and cyan eyes to match.

"A-A-Amano." The other child stammered as they got off the swing and ran.

"Stupid." The girl named Amano says while pulling down her eyelid and sticking out her in a childish manner.

"Thank you." Kiyomi said while picking herself off the ground.

"No problem." Amano replies. "What's your name? I'm Amano Yua, but you can call me Yua if you want."

"M-My name is Saito Kiyomi. Nice to meet you." Kiyomi bowed while introducing herself causing Yua to laugh.

"No need to be so for.. Form... Formula?" Yua tried to remember the correct word only to fail. "Anyways, let's be friends."

Kiyomi's eyes lit up seeing how this would be her first friend. "S-Sure!" She says excitedly.

🌹A Couple Months Later🌹

"Yua..." Kiyomi cries as she ran to her best friend's house. 

When Kiyomi arrived she continuously rang the doorbell until an older man answered the door. "Hello, might I ask who you are?"

"Dad!" Yua yells as she walks to the front door. "That's Kiyomi, she came to our house a couple of days ago!"

"Oh." Said Yua's father as he allowed Kiyomi inside the house.

As soon as she was let in Kiyomi tackled Yua into a hug while crying her eyes out.

"W-What's wrong?" Yua asked worriedly.

"Mama and Papa said that we have to move. That means I won't be able to see you anymore." Kiyomi answered.

Yua gave a sad look and hugged her best friend who continued to cry. "It will all be okay."

🌹1 Year Later🌹

Kiyomi quietly drew on a piece of paper with her brand new crayons while her mother and father spoke.

"Honey, did you hear about the new neighbors?" Her mother asked.

"No, what about them?" Said her father.

"I heard they use to live in the same prefecture as us. Do you think we know them?"

"It's possible. Do you want to visit them? We can welcome them to the neighborhood."

"That's a great idea!" Her mother states. "Kiyomi, go get ready to meet the neighbors."