Bella groaned and gently began to rock her hips back and forth, fingers now toying with and pinching John's nipples. He sighed and bit down on his lip, all while staring in awe at his moaning mess of a lover as she rode his cock ardently.

"John!" She squealed, though her cries were instantly muffled by John shoving his fingers into her mouth. The sudden act of dominance thrilled her to her core, and started to suck them as if they were a throbbing cock, all while bouncing up and down, humping him as she desperately sought out her orgasm.

"Come here beautiful." John groaned as he slithered his hand around the back of her neck, pulling her down to kiss her hungrily.

"John I'm so close." She cried as his fingers buried themselves in the flesh of her hips, squeezing hard enough to draw blood as she came to a violent climax, body stiffening in rapture.

John groaned into her mouth when he felt her juices pour out. He felt his own climax coming to a head as well, both of their chests heaving in ecstasy as he buried his seed deep inside of her womb.

Bella shook and whimpered as he held her securely against his body, covering her face and neck with kisses, "I love you Bella Darby."

"I love you John Lennon."

They kissed each other again, then rolled over to their respective sides- staring at the ceiling in silence as they came down from their raging highs. A few minutes later they heard cupboards and drawers being slammed, along with cooking utensils clanging against the countertop.

"Guess that's our cue to get up." John chuckled and took Bella's hand to kiss.

"Oh god, I forgot all about Mimi. She probably heard everything."

"So what if she did? She can't say anything. I'm a grown man, I can do whatever I want."

"Something tells me that's not a good enough excuse for her."

"Something tells me you're probably right." John smiled and kissed her brow, then climbed out of bed to get dressed. Bella's eyes immediately fell to his flaccid cock, which was moving side to side with every step he took.

"You coming or what?"  He smirked and slid his boxers on.

"I already came twice John, what more do you want from me?"

They shared a giggle as Bella leisurely fell out of bed, slipping into her clothes from the day before. Once they were decent they exited the room together, meeting aunt Mimi in the kitchen.

"Good morning." She hissed upon the sight of them.

"Morning Aunt Mimi." John retorted, "It smells nice in here, did you make breakfast?"

"Yes, but not for you. I made it for myself."

John rolled his eyes and ignored her. Bella bit her lip nervously, then sauntered to the dining room table to take a seat.

"I've put the blankets away, seeing as nobody slept on the couch." Mimi tutted from the sink. Once she finished washing her dish, she poured three cups of tea and brought them to the table. She placed one in front of John, one in front of Bella, then took a seat at the end of the table.

"Looks like you two enjoyed each other's company last night."

John and Bella looked at each other, then shifted their gaze to the table, still ignoring Mimi.

"Bella, were you in pain? I seem to recall some yelling coming from John's room?"

"Would you please shut up?" John groaned while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"John you will not speak to me that way in this house!"

"I can speak however I want! It's my house!"

"Not while I'm here it's not!"

Bella stifled a chuckle, earning a dirty look from Mimi.

"Do you have something to add to this conversation, Bella?"

"Hm, me? No! No, I'm good. Thank you." She retorted.

Mimi let out a dramatic exhale and continued to give Bella the death stare as she slowly sipped her tea. The tension was so thick it could be cut with a knife, and everyone could feel it.

"So what are your plans today, Aunt Mimi? The snow has melted significantly, think you might be ready to head on home?"

"Why? So you can shag your little tart?"

"Why are you on about this again?"

"You're not denying it!"

"Look Mimi, why don't you hang around here with us today? Perhaps we could watch a film, or maybe play a game?" Bella offered gently.

"Bella you don't have to do this." John intervened.

"Alright!" Mimi answered swiftly, cracking an obviously fake smile.

"You'll stay?" Bella asked with widened eyes. She hadn't expected her to agree.

"I've got nothing else to do." Mimi shrugged.

"Look, you really don't need to do that. Bella was just being nice..."

"No John, I rather like the idea. I'd love to spend more time getting to know the girl who shared your bed last night." She snarled as she turned to Bella, flashing her a grin that made her feel somewhat uneasy.

John hated the idea of his aunt spending the day with them. He knew that Mimi would try to grill Bella about her intentions, and the thought infuriated him. What he and Bella did in private was none of her business. He groaned and crossed his arms.

"I'm going to put on another pot of tea." Mimi announced, leaving Bella and John alone in the dining room once again.

Bella immediately noticed how tense John was, so she reached for his arm to give it a reassuring squeeze.

"It'll be fun." She smiled and blew him a kiss.

"No, it really won't be."