Part 9- Morning

Snow dredged oak trees gently rustled in the wind, creating a serene wake up call for the new lovers.

John felt grateful to have a woman nuzzled against his chest again, breathing softly into his skin as she slowly woke up from her slumber.

"Good morning." John breathed into Bella's scalp, voice throaty from sleep.

"Good morning." She muttered feebly, draping her arm over his torso.

"I hope you slept well."

"Like a baby." She giggled and dropped a kiss on his chest, "Gotta admit I'm a little sore, but that's alright."

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"Don't be sorry, it's just been a while since I...you know."

Bella shifted beneath the covers, to prop herself up on her elbow, making it easier to focus on the man beside her. John did the same, and stared at her in wonderment.

"Me too." He chuckled, "So what happens now, hm?" John asked as he pulled her closer, folding her into his arms.

"Besides morning sex?" She purred and buried her face into his chest, peppering his hot skin with delicate little kisses.

"You think I'm that easy?"

"Yes." She giggled softly against him.

"You're absolutely right." John quipped as he rolled the both of them over.

"What lovely eyes you have, Ms. Darby."

"The better to see you with." She joked.

John smirked and leaned down to kiss her lips, closing his eyes to savor the moment. Bella moaned and promptly slipped her tongue into his mouth, already eager to taste him again.

Once he'd thoroughly exploited her lips, John moved downward, covering her chest and stomach with a trail of kisses leading right to her slippery wet heat.

"Fuck" John sighed at the smell of her femininity, licking his lips before settling them on top of her clit. He kissed her jewel softly, then slowly dragged his tongue along the entirety of her slit, causing her to shiver and grab onto his hair.

"Oh shit!" Bella chuckled anxiously as John pushed one of his long fingers deep inside her cunt, expertly exploring her inner walls until he found her g-spot. That movement combined with his lips hungrily sucking her clit made her body go numb, every nerve popping and bursting at the seams.

Though she enjoyed feeling John pamper her clit, she craved penetration more than anything. She wanted to feel his hard cock thrusting into her just like it had the night before, and her patience was wearing thin.

Bella slid her hands down to John's cheeks and gently tugged his face up to hers, reconnecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

"Can I be on top?"

John nodded eagerly and rolled onto his back, allowing Bella to straddle his waist. Retaining eye contact, she slid her cunt from his base to his tip, priming his shaft for what was to come. He moaned loudly as he watched and felt her, unable to take much more of her teasing.

"Take me inside of you, Bella. I'm yours."

Bella smirked and lifted her hips, then took his member into her hand and led it between her soaked lips. She resisted the urge to impale herself straight away, and instead took him in slowly- clenching her cunt around his shaft the more she sank down. The warmth of her womanhood made his cock swell up almost painfully, making him grunt in euphoria.