"I'm here love. I won't leave your side i promise. You can do this baby. We'll have the baby in our hands in few hours. Our baby." I said and tears fell down. I calmed her for a second but then she screamed.

Aurora's POV

I started giving the birth. I pushed as much as i could. It hurt like hell.

Few hours passed by.

"Aurora, we're so close. Few more tries. I'll count from one to three. Then when i'll say 'push' push as much as you can." The doctor said. I nodded.

"One,two,three..PUSH.." i squeezed Austin's hand and pushed.
"Once again and we are done. One,two,three..PUSH!" Then i heard it.. I heard baby's cry. I put my hands on my mouth and started crying even more.

Austin's POV

When i heard that voice,i started crying from happiness. That angelic voice of our kid crying.

I looked in Aurora's eyes,they were full of happiness. Then i kissed her hand.

"Congratulations, you have a beautiful and healthy girl." The doctor said and smiled.

Then they put our angel in Aurora's arms.
She was so beautiful. Tears were falling down uncontrollably.

"What's her name?" The doctor asked.

"Amelia Walker." Me and Aurora said in the same time. He smiled and nodded.

I went to tell our parents the news.

I got out of the labor room and saw our parents.

"Austin?" Her mom said.

"We got a beautiful and healthy girl." I started crying and smiled.

They started crying and hugged me so tight.

"When we'll be able to see them?" Her dad asked.
"In few minutes. They took the baby and they will take Rora in a room soon." I said. They nodded.

Aurora's POV

She's so beautiful..
She's a real angel..
She's so small and cute..

I couldn't stop crying from happiness.

I brought her on this world..
I'm a mom..

I was admiring her beauty. She's the cutest baby i've ever seen. When they put her in my arms and when i looked at her,i fell in love with my angel. At the moment the put her in my hands,she stopped crying.
She felt the mother's love.

Then they took her from me and moved me in another room.

Soon my parents came and hugged me so tight.

"Mom,she's so beautiful..." i said and tears fell down from happiness.
"I want her back." I said.

Soon they took her back.

She's so beautiful..