Chapter 45: The Wedding

Aurora's POV

Guess what?!
TODAY I'M GETTING MARRIED!
I've never been this excited in my whole life!

Yesterday we arrived in Hawaii. Gosh,was it beautiful?

 Gosh,was it beautiful?

"Bye love,see ya later. Go get ready idiot! Don't you dare coming in!!!" I said and closed the door. He opened it.
"Wha-." He cut me with pressing his lips on mine. I kissed him back.
"You'll be the most gorgeous bride ever." He said,i blushed.
"You'll be the handsomest man ever." I said.
"You guys,better stop being cheesy. Rora get your ass there or you won't be ready on time." Grace said. I chuckled.
"Okay,she's right. I love you." I said.
"I love you too." We kissed then i closed the door.

The girls started preparing me.

Grace was doing my hair. Julia was doing my nails. Selena and Taylor were doing my makeup.

After 2 hours,i was done. Then i helped the girls to get ready.

At the end,i put my dress on and gosh,did i look beautiful.

I really liked how i looked

"Rora,you're so gorgeous." Grace said and smiled.
"You're literally the most beautiful bride i've ever seen. You're stunning." Selena said.
"Austin will fall in love again with you." Taylor said,they all nodded.
"Guyssss you'll make me cry." I said.

The door opened. The moms came in.

When my mom saw me,tears fell from her eyes.
"My princess..." She came by me and hugged me.

Tears escaped from Rose's eyes too.

"You're the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen in my entire life.." She said.

The girls left the room. Dad came in.

Tears fell from his eyes too.

"My little princess,you're so gorgeous.." he hugged me so tight. Mom left the room,leaving me and dad alone.

"Dad,please don't cry." I wiped his tears.
"I can't baby. My little princess gets married in less than 1 hour." He said.
"Come here." We sat on the bed. I took his hands.
"Dad,i'll always be your little princess. No matter where i go,no matter what happens,i'll always have you here." I tapped the left side on my chest.
"And i'll always be here." I tapped the left side of his chest. Then a tear proceeded to fall from my eye.
"You're right babygirl. We'll always be there for you no matter what." He said and wiped my tears.
"Today is your happy day. No one can ruin it. Be happy sweetheart,that makes us happy too." He said. I nodded then we hugged.