Chapter -41

In office....

Andrew was stressed and his eyes went wide after reading a certain report.The report in his hands is the report, which he just received from his friend Cyrus, whose agency he appointed to collect a thorough and solid report of those whom he believed were involved in the scandal. But the name he received from the accountant team was saying that, what they got was just the surface water, the whole situation is far worse then what he has estimated.

"Cyrus are you sure, the report you gave me can be 100% correct?" Andrew once again asked his friend to confirm his doubt.

"Yes Andrew, I have checked it myself I have gone through it many times. And  for your case I had sent my best team. They worked day and night, the bank statements were most hard to trace as the banks are binded to  protect the information of their customers, I had to hack their system for you."

"Ok, you will receive your payment, but make sure that this information doesn't go out from your side."

"Yes Andrew, don't worry about this matter, my whole team is professional."

After ending the call Andrew once again frowned and is still in the state of shock. He called his secretary to set up an important board meeting tomorrow without giving them head up or agenda about the concern of this urgent meeting.

At home.....

As usual Ayaan was doing small household chores before going to bakery. Today Ansh's kindergaden has day off, when Andrew parents heard about this, yesterday they both went to pick Ansh up because they recently haven't spent much time with him. Ayaan was in his own thoughts, when suddenly someone grabbed him and placed a cloth to cover his face from behind. He tried to struggled but to his avail those people were too strong. There were multiple hands on him, someone's holding his hands and legs as if they knew Ayaan know some self defense and dragging him outside the house. Ayaan shouted  but it was like no one could hear him. The only thought clouded his mind at that time was his husband and son.

After that, they dragged him outside the house, he was pushed inside a van. He still struggled but the kidnapppers injected something in his vein on the neck, he started to feel dizzy and in no time he lost his conciousness.

The kidnappers laid the unconcious Ayaan in a black van and drove him towards a house which was situated very far from the city. They removed the cloth on his face but kept his hands and legs tied and then he was placed on a bed in his unconcious state. In the same room a figure  on a chair observing Ayaan was waiting for him to wake up. The unknown figure neared the bed Ayaan was, he softly touched Ayaan's face, rubbing it with affection. 

He brought his face near to Ayaan's it was so close that he can feel Ayaan's soft breadth on his face . He pecked unconcious Ayaan on his lips as well as all over face. A smile was formed and his face showed satisfaction . He left the room .

After a few hours Ayaan was gaining his conciousness, he still felt dizzy he tried to sit up but couldn't as his legs and hands were tied, be rolled and try to get support from the bedpost, finally he was able to sit. He remembered what happened few hours ago, his head was throbbing and while examining his surrounding he was rather surprised because it wasn't some warehouse or dark abandoned room but someone's bedroom that too neat and clean it wasn't a place a kidnapper would keep his hostage.

He tried to open the ropes on his hands with the help of his mouth but it wasn't helping. As he was trying to free himself the same figure entered the bedroom again with some fruits in his hands. When Ayaan saw the face of his kidnapper his whole world came crumbling down, his face lost its color and he became pale.