Chapter -18

Pls read the Authors note at the end of chap and we dont own any of the media

Authors POV

Andrew got stuned at this situation, he was not able collect his thoughts. When Rachael ran to locate the bomb he came to reality his soon to be husband was at a gunpoint and at a verge of collapsing at any moment. He could see tears forming in Ayaan's eyes and that was breaking his heart. He didnt thought that his ex would do this they werent even in serious relationship it was a just a few hookups. The cops were pointing their guns on them.

'Amapola what the hell, leave him what do you want.' Andrew asked. " "Oh so now you are talking to me my answer is You. We were doing fine then suddenly you broke up with me and not taking my calls why because of this boy here if I will kill him you would return to me" she shouted . The man holding Ayaan tighten his grip on Ayaan making him hiss in pain. "Wtf Amapola NO I would not return to you, leave him alone we weren't even a thing."

Rachael and the police officer located the bomb and the police was trying to defuse it Rachael returned where Ayaan was held she has a plan she  came near Andrew and whispered in his hear to continue what he was doing and keep these idiots busy with talking Andrew agreed to her and  kept talking with Amapola distracting her. Rachael carefully mixed in the crowd behind the abductors  she tiptoed behind Angela and shouted "One two ka Four"(Lol ikn guys dont kill me) it was Rachael and Ayaan secret language, by reflex Ayaan snapped of his daze and elbowed the man behind him in his groin grabbed his arm and pulled him over his head at 180 Degree and at the same time Rachael went behind Amapola and pressed some nerves behind her ear and she fainted at the very moment , everyone in the mall grasped at the sight of these duo. Ayaan and Rachael were both trained in Indian martial arts known as Kalaripayattu  they weren't pro but they know basics which were taught in their school camps. Then Andrew hurried to capture the abductors  everyone leave a sigh of relief. Rachael hugged Ayaan they both had tears in their eyes. Cops and the whole family came to them Andrew couldnt wait he pulled Ayaan from Rachael embraced and crashed him in his own chest and kissed him very hard. "I thought I lost you " he confessed.

Andrew POV

I was shocked would be understatement. The way Rachael and Ayaan handled the situation was very impressive I thought they both were implusive and loud but who would have thought they  could be calm at such situation and know martial arts too. When Ayaan was safe I couldnt help but to hug him I thought I lost him and trust me I dont wanna feel that again I cupped his teary face and kissed him I dont need any rocket science now to know this little boy holds a special place in my heart. When he was in my embrace I  felt peace I feel that this is the right place for us in each other arms.

A/N

First of all a great Thank You bcoz we crossed our first 1k+ views😍😍😍😍😍😍 We were so happy.

Kalaripayattu is an Indian martial arts form its origin can be traced 5th century AD in south India.  But we have a fun fact here Kung Fu was originated from Kalaripayattu. In the same period Bodhidharman (King of south Indian kingdom)also known as Damo known in chinese legend went to China and taught the monks these martial arts.

So, Kalaripayattu is fucking mother of KungFu😅😅