Chapter - 38

Ansh has been enrolled in the kindergarten near their neighbourhood, Both Ayaan and Andrew went there for their son enrolment.

Ayaan's POV

Andrew has been busy about something going on in his company he won't tell me because he doesn't want me to worry but not telling me makes me more worried about it. Yesterday Andrew didn't return home. He called me yesterday evening about it that he will be in his office from some work. Whole night I was reckless about it. 

 So today I decided to go and give him a surprise visit at his company. I prepared brunch for him and all were his favorites. I smiled thinking about his reaction when I went to visit him.  

 "Railey I am going to Andrew's office to give him food, but first we will drop Ansh in his school, can you prepare the car please" I asked Railey.

 " Sure Ayaan" Railey replied and went to get the car ready as he is always with me. I think I have become more dependent on Railey, and Railey is the who drives the car whenever me and Ansh wants to go somewhere.

 " Ansh, come fast we have to school baby" I shouted, God knows where this little guy is always running across the house.

"I am here Appa in the garden" Ansh answered, there he was in his cute uniform.

 "Lets go, " 

After dropping Ansh to his kindergarten, I went to Andrew's office. I wonder if he has eaten something or not.

Third person POV

In the company

" Railey you wait here I will go give Andrew his lunch and be back here ok, then we will go to mart to get some ingredients" Ayaan told Railey to wait in the company lobby, he went to the receptionist as it was the first time he visited Andrew in company.

As the receptionist saw Ayaan approaching her, her eyes beamed , in her heart she was thinking of Ayaan as a cute boy as he was wearing a simple casual shirt and jeans and a huge tiffin box in his hand giving him a college student look. But still with her straight face and small smile she greeted Ayaan .

"Hello sir, how may I help?"

"Umm hii, can you tell me if Andrew Parker is there in his office"? Receptionist was startled by him asking for CEO 

" Sorry sir, I can't tell you that, do you have an appointment with him"

"Umm No" Ayaan answered dejected he wanted to surprise Andrew, but now. " Ok then can you call Andrew and let him know that Ayaan is here he knows me" Ayaan asked not telling him his true relationship with Andrew as it could cause some tension in the company.

" Sure Sir, just one second" she answered as she called CEO Secretary Martha.

"Hello, I am the secretary at front, there is a boy here who is asking for the CEO, he is telling his name is Ayaan and he knows the CEO but he doesn't have any appointment" there was a few minutes of silence as Martha was relaying the message to Andrew. 

"ok," the receptionist ended the call and turned her attention towards Ayaan.

"Sir, I was given message for you to please for few minutes." Ayaan nodded to her and gave her his sweetest smile as she was kind to him. Seeing him smile made her heart flutter a little. But Ayaan was worried as food was getting cold but what can he do, he obediently sat on a couch.

Just after few minutes Andrew came running down to meet his beloved. The receptionist was shock to see that Andrew personally came down. "Where is he" Andrew asked her, the shocked secretary pointed towards Ayaan who was silently reading magazine on the couch. Andrew smiled and ran towards him.