Chapter -35

The family was ready to return, all the arrangements were made for their return but  there was an unexpected guest waiting for them on the door.

"Ryal?" Ayaan was suprised

"Hi.. Hi Ayaan can we talk?"

Ryal and Ayaan sat over on a bench in the backyard of the villa. They sat in a awkward silence for few minutes. The friends who were always had many things to talk about whenever they met suddenly have nothing to talk about. Ryal was scared of this, never ever able to talk to Ayaan freely.

"I heard you were returning back, .....Ayaan I am sorry I shouldn't have reacted like that, I shouldn't have told you about my feeling." Ryal confessed while tearing  up a bit.

" Ryal, " Ayaan felt a pang in his heart, he cupped his childhood friend face "shh I am not mad at you, you did nothing wrong you only loved a person ok" Ryal was looking at Ayaan with tears in his eyes. He hugged Ryal to calm him down and stroking his head. He never knew that his friend held such feelings for him. He felt like an idiot to not notice them and eventually hurting him.

After few minutes Ryal calmed down. "Are you ok?" Ayaan asked him.

"How can I be, I was rejected by my first love even before I confessed " Ryal said with sadness.

"I.. I am sorry " Ayaan felt sorrowful after hearing it.

"No Ayaan its my fault, I should have confessed to you when you were available I missed my timing and now  how husband scooped you, lucky him." Ryal said trying to make a joke.

But they didn't know the said person was eyeing them and trying to listen their conversation hiding behind the bushes.

Ryal sighed. " So tell me how you met your husband, and when did you knew that you are.. You know like men" Ryal inquired.

"Ahem..., Actully I don't like men, " clearing his throat Ayaan confessed.

"Huhh..?" Ryal was shocked.

"Its just that, I like Andrew " Ayaan said while blushing.

"Lucky bastard " Ryal muttered to himself feeling jealous of Andrew for having his first love.

"And, Andrew and my marriage was a arranged marriage" Ayaan gave another shocking information to Ryal which made his eyes widen.

"Whaat..?" Ryal asked shockingly once again.

Ayaan filled him all the information about their both of their grandfather's will as well how they met Ansh and his adoption.

"How I wish your grandfather and my grandfather were also friends so that they might have  made a deal of us getting married" Ryal said frustrated to which he earned a chuckled followed by a laughter from Ayaan.

"Ryal you are so cute"  Ayaan said while pinching his cheeks. "So now we are fine right?" Ayaan asked him again.

"I guess, it will take some time for me to get over my heartbreak but nevertheless we are fine"  Ryal said with despairing tone but smiled.

"Ok, So I will go now.. Umm take care and keep visiting here , can I get a last hug as a friend."

"Of course and you will  always be my best friend. " Ayaan said and hugged him dearly.

As they were returning they found Andrew on the way back. Ryal went near Andrew and whispered something that made Andrew glued his legs still. Ryal just patted him on his shoulders and went away.

" If I hear you ever hurt him even a  little bit, I am going to hunt you down and take him back with me."

Inside the villa........