Chapter-30

Author's  Pov

As the sound of the alarm filled the room, Ayaan as a reflex action got up to off it, as he doesn't want to disturb the sleep of Ansh and Andrew . Ansh was curled up in Andrew's chest as it was his hiding corner. Ayaan was never fond of taking pictures but seeing the scene in front of him he couldn't control himself ,he took his phone and clicked many pictures of his husband and son. Both of them were peacefully sleeping. But after watching Andrew's face he saw flashes of their yesterday night makeout session and his face went red.

He  took out towel and clothes and went inside the bathroom to take care of his morning rituals but when he saw the mirror he saw mangmy marks on his neck and chest, after seeing it he blushed cutely. After having bath he went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. It was already 8 am ,after preparing breakfast he hurriedly went to their room to prepare the bag of Ansh's  stuff to take with him like extra set of clothes,  medicine ,water bottle etc. He shook Andrew to wake him up but to his avail Andrew was in deep sleep so he shifted his concentration to wake Ansh up.

He slightly scooted Ansh away from Andrew's arms and began to wake him up "Ansh.Anshh get up baby,  Grandma and Grandpa are going to come to take you", after hearing this Ansh got up instantly Ayaan laughed at his reaction, he was glad that Ansh is not a heavy sleeper like Andrew. Ansh got close to Andrew's parents as they pamper him to no limit. Ayaan carried Ansh on his waist and took to the bathroom for his morning rituals and bath. He dressed Ansh up in cute allovers.

He tried to wake Andrew up again ,this time he was sucessfull. He took Ansh to the living room and made him sit on the dining table so that he can feed him the breakfast. Meanwhile Andrew too came and had his breakfast with them. While having his breakfast Andrew would look at Ayaan and then at clock and mutter something to himself. 

After half and hour the wait was finished the Elder Mr. and Mrs. Parker came to take Ansh with them,  as they entered the house they bid their good morning to all, but as soon as they saw their subject of affection they hurriedly kneeled to his level and started prepping him with kisses, Ayaan smiled at them Ansh's face was covered with Mrs. Parker lipstick stains but it was cute sight to see.

"Dad, Mom have you had your breakfast yet ?, let me quickly make you to eat something." Ayaan asked his in-laws who were busy playing with Ansh.
"Oh how sweet of you dear, but we had our breakfast on the way, we are full."

"Ohh ok, but when you will come to drop Ansh off you are having your dinner with us, I am making Chicken curry and Biryani ok." hearing this Mr. And Mrs. Parker faces were lit up.  Ayaan gave them Ansh's bag and told them about his medicines.

"Ok bye baby, have fun with Grandma and Grandpa, Appa loves you." Ayaan said while kissing Ansh. Andrew kissed him too and bid his goodbye to his son and parents

"ok bye appa, byw bye andew" Ansh bid his farewell in his baby tone.

Warning : smut ahead18+ but I know no wanna gonna listed so enjoy 😇😂😂 you knew this was coming right.

Author's Pov

After bidding his goodbye to his son and in-laws Ayaan went to the kitchen to clean it and see if their are enough ingredients to make today's supper. As he was checking things, he was pulled back by strong arms , its none other than his husband who started giving pecks on his neck and was biting his earlobe which caused a chill run down throughout his body. Andrew inserted hands under Ayaan's tshirt and started playing with his two beads.

"ahh Andrew wait, don't touch there." But Andrew turned him and made him sit on the counter and took his mouth into his. "Hnmmmm umm ahhh Andr.... wai.."