Chapter 10, Face To... Buttface

"Wonderful!", your boss claps far too excited. "You don't have to fear anything! It'll work perfectly!"

"I don't like where this is going...", you whisper.

"What did you say, youngster?"

"Uh, nothing.", you reply, scratching the back of your head.

"Well!", he took one last sip of his horrible tea. "Meet me at the king's container, when you're finished!" He swings up and swaggers through the door.

You sigh and nod.

Let's do this. Quickly. Very Quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Professor?", you ask in the dark storey. You - of course - forgot your flashlight. As usual.

"Ah! Over here, young feller!", E. Gadd calls out. A bright light comes towards you. It's from your boss's flashlight. He - unlike you – didn't forget it.

You walk to him slowly and look at the king's container.

Two purple eyes come into your view.

"Finally... I thought you would never show up, mortal. I just can't wait for you~", King Boo chuckles and he disappears into thin air, leaving you and your boss in the darkness again.

You give the place where he floated a second ago an annoyed glance.

"Can we please get over this quickly, professor?", you sigh.

"Sure thing, youngster!", he pushes several buttons from the control panel which is attached to the device.

You grumble a little as the door opens and you go inside.

"Oh! Wait a moment, young feller! I've got something for you!", Elvin tiptoes to a red bag and gives it to you.

"Wha-", you raise an eyebrow and slightly tilt your head.

"Just in case.", he whispers and closes the door quickly so there's no possibility for you left to flee.

"PROFESSOR?!", you scream panicking.

"Pffff! BLEAHAhahaha! Hilarious!", the king laughs, still invisible and amused about the trust you got in E. Gadds inventions.

"S-SHUT UP!", you complain and hope he would stop. You don't think that he REALLY would, do you? It still is the ghostking himself...

However, the cackles disappear. It gets quiet... Probably to scare you even more.

"Sooo...", your boss disturbs the silence. "There's nothing to worry about, youngster. I got this."

"O-Okay.", you nod nervously.

The sound of numerous buttons being pushed buzzes through your ears. One door separates you from your destiny.

You're ready.

You're ready to face the king of all Boos. Maybe even the king of all ghosts. All undead creatures?

He's so powerful, but you will stand. Stand. Jump. Rise. And fly. Fly until you reach what you're looking for. You won't fall this time.

YOU WILL STAND! Don't let others control yourself! YOU are the one who can defeat your fear! Your pain! Stay strong. Stay brave.

You've got that young blood, set it free! You've got it all! There's so much more! You're in control!

Life is how you decorate it. Never stop decorating.