Chapter 11

"Fine," I whispered back and also gave my private number.

"Do you want a sign?" Momo excitedly asked. Momo was too giddy with what was happening, so I glared at her, but she didn't even budge and continued to get her pen out.

Dahyun nodded and took a paper inside her bag. It's also evident that Dahyun was excited to get her signature.

They both look like kids with their smiles. I stared at them uninterested, and Dahyun gave me her paper next. I signed it, and she smiled at me, so I smiled back.

"Let's hang out next time!" Dahyun said and went back inside the cafe. I looked at their table before going back to the dorms.

Momo was smiling the whole time while we were on our way to our dorm, so I kept looking at her. Suspiciously.

"Are you that happy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, we just gave out our signature, and she knew about it. Which made it feel like we are celebrities" she said while clapping like a seal.

I smiled at her actions. "We will be well known in the future, don't worry," I said to assure her. "Yeah, let's work hard," she answered back, and we arrived at our dorms.

It was 4 am in the morning when Jeongyeon unnie woke me up. I looked at her with my eyebrows together.

"Why? What's the problem?" I asked her with my eyes still closed

"We have a pre-recording today for our comeback" Jeongyeon said while helping me get up

I opened my eyes in surprise. "What? Suddenly? In the middle of the night?" I asked her, still confused
"Yeah, there was a sudden schedule change, so get your ass up, or we'll be late."

I walked to the bathroom soullessly, trying to stay awake. I wore comfy clothes and went down to the van. Surprisingly I was first.

As I opened the van, someone greeted me to my surprise. "Good morning, Sana," Tzuyu said emotionless. I quietly sat at the back. "Good morning too, Tzuyu-ah," I replied.

"You're still the driver?" I asked, and she just nodded. "You could sleep while the others aren't here yet," she suggested. "Thank you then I guess I will" I told her, and not long I fell asleep again.

I felt some nudge in my shoulders, so I woke up and saw Chaeyoung from the passenger seat looking at me.

"We are near, so I woke you up. We should get ready to go out" I lazily nodded at her.

I'm not feeling well, but I fixed myself and my things since I need to do this. After a little while, we arrived at the pre-recording studio.

We got in the waiting room and got our makeup done. Tzuyu helped me wear my clothes, but I was too lightheaded to notice it.

"Are you fine? You look pale. Do you want some medicine?" she asked worriedly.

"I'm fine, just need a little bit of a rest," I said and sat down, waiting for our cue to go on stand by.