Author's Note ( End )

I'm really thankful that you arrived to the end of my story. I wish that you enjoyed it. I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes I would fix it when I have time. This book would originally have a book two but I'm too busy currently so I'll work on it slowly and it may be published after a long time. I currently have a flow for book 2 but that can change.

Thank you for reading this Fanfiction and please keep supporting Twice. I stan IZ*ONE too by the way. I also have another fanfic which is a Jungkook x IU fanfic if you all wanna check it out.

If you have any question for me, feel free to ask. ( I'll answer the question that are answerable and nice. I'll try answering all your questions if you have any )

Q&A

1.) Sneak peek on Book 2 (from: @/HaHangin10)

A: Book 2 would be more on Tzuyu's life and POV. I originally plan it to be more on the fluff side than angst but we never know...
( "Yeah I could feel that you missed me so much" I giggled ) one sentence I copied from the chapters I made🤭. I wish this was enough. I'll try to start book 2 once I get a break, wish you'll be there again. Thanks for supporting my book💞.

Thank you again and ciao~

-till the next time♡