But today I'm just going to have to get over it.

"Hey Princess." a husky voice said breaking me from my slight bored thoughts.

I shivered, wishing that I had bought my jumper to school as a cool breeze had managed to send another shiver through my body, "Hey." I greeted bluntly back.

"Aww is someone being blunt cause they're cold." Hale teased as he shrugged off his varsity jacket and slung it over my shoulders.

Rolling my eyes at him I slipped my small arms into the jacket that managed to swallow me whole, "Shut up." I laughed, deciding to blame my weird mood on being cold, when it was probably due to my upcoming period and cause I'm missing my absolute best friend right now, "But thank you." I smiled up at him.

"I'm sure you could thank me a little better than that." Hale smirked down at me as I eyed him from my spot on the steps.

I rolled my eyes again at him, "Nah, I don't think I can."

Hale raised one of his naturally arched brows at me as he swiftly reached over to me and grabbed my hands, yanking me up and off of the semi cold step, he then lent back onto the red brick wall beside him.

"Kiss me." he stated with a devilish smirked.

Shaking my head quickly from side to side as I stared up into his brown eyes, "No people will see." I whined out.

I then felt slightly embarrassed as we haven't really stated what we are official. I just guessed that we were pretty much girlfriend and boyfriend now as we had just pretty much confessed our love for each other and to add we had and I quote 'Made love' the other night.

So, I just hope that Hale agrees but just in case if we aren't then I will just have to go home and tell Sammy to kick his ass and get me a one-way ticket to the Bermuda Triangle so that I'll never be seen or heard from again.

"Let them." Hale smirked as he brushed a small hair from my face, "They will all know that were together and off limits." he smiled at me as another shiver ran through me.

I couldn't contain my emotions as he had just managed to answer my question as to whether we were together or not. So, within seconds I pulled him back over to the steps where I went up two so that I was his height, I leant forward and smashed our lips together.

We kept the kiss short and sweet yet it was still enough to make me beg and want more when we broke apart and sucked in a slight breath. I stood next to him as I held onto his arm, I didn't want this moment to end I just wanted to stay within the safety of well.. Him.

But the bell was going to go any minute so I guess I would have to enjoy the now and hope that I end up at his house tonight, wrapped up in his tight, warm embrace. That's the place that I truly felt that safest, even when I would have a miniature anxiety attack over nothing really and when I wake up from my monthly nightmares.

Hale is and will always be my drug.

I staired off into the distance for a few minutes when I slightly felt Hales whole demeanor shift, I looked up at him confusedly as he stared off into the parking lot, me being the nosy girl I am I followed his line of sight and that's when it felt as if the life that was gone from my body had been sucked right back into me.

Even with all of the self-control within me I couldn't contain it as I let out a squeal, another echoed out through the parking lot, I let go of hale and sprinted towards the only person that I have been wanting to see for the last few weeks.

We met in the middle as my arms wrapped around her and hers around me. Excitement and happiness instantly rushed through me, maybe I was wrong and hale isn't my drug, maybe my best friend is, as not even hale has managed to make me feel that happy so fast. She is Lila, and, god, I have missed her.