"Callie?" He asked the unconscious patient, "Callie?" Callie slowly opened her eyes as her gurney was put on the group, "We got you, you hear me? Everything is gonna be okay."

"She's hemorrhaging." Meredith noted.

"Wait." Teddy advised as Derek and Holly went over to check on her pupils, "Hold on. Is that blood coming from her chest?"

"What?" Bailey asked, looking over.

Callie muttered something to Bailey as Holly and Derek shared a look before wheeling her inside.

Needing to rush Callie into surgery, the doctors wheeled her gurney from the trauma room to the elevator as Callie saw herself singing.

"Too many people." Webber shook his head at the amount of people in the elevator, "Get out."

Knowing she'd need to take the staircase, Jackson was ready to switch out of the elevator with Holly, "Holl."

Holly turned around and shook her head at him, "I'm good."

He sighed shortly, his eyes following her as she ran to go to the staircase.

Holly looked at the scans in the O.R., "C.T. shows a large epidural and subdural."

"I need to get in there." Derek nodded at the anesthesiologist, "Is she under?"

Knox nodded, "We're ready for you."

"All right." Derek looked at the scrub nurse, "I'm going in. I need a 10-blade. Bipolar to Dr. Kepner."

"Bovie." Bailey nodded at a scrub nurse as Lexie sat down next to Callie.

"Wait." Lexie spoke up upon seeing Callie's eyes flicker and her frown her eyebrows, "Wait. Stop. Her anesthesia's too light."

"Oh, I can fix that." Knox got up from his chair and adjusted the anesthesia.

Holly's eyes widened, "Oh, my God."

"Damn it, Knox." Derek sighed.

"We're on the run here." Knox defended.

"People." Webber spoke in an authoritative voice, getting their attention.

"Take a breath, everybody." Owen advised, "I mean it. Stop what you're doing and every one of you take a breath and center yourself. There's no room for rushing here. We rush, we make a mistake, so, everybody... take a breath."

The group of doctors collectively took a breath, all praying and hoping that Callie and the baby would survive.

"Hey." Lexie leaned forward and nodded at Callie, "Just breathe. Callie, relax. We've got this. It's under control. Just breathe." Somehow, possibly with the medication, Callie was able to hear Lexie begin to sing, "Two A.M., and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake, 'Can you help me unravel my latest mistake? I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season.'"

Looking up at the gallery and noticing only Arizona there, Derek sighed, "Someone needs to keep an eye on Mark." He looked at Holly, hoping she would do it.

Holly, who hadn't looked up to see his eyes on her, nodded before she looked up and noticed him staring at her, "What? Me? No, I'm staying for Callie."

"Little Grey." Richard suggested, making Lexie stand, "Eyes on Sloan."

Lexie nodded and walked out of the room, noticing Jackson's eyes on her.