Back to the old me,

Scarlett finally finished crying and went home. She called Statia over and dragged her to her room.

"I want to go back to the old me. This preppy me that I am to please my parents.... I hate it!" Scarlett blurted out to her.

Statia grinned."About DAMN TIME!"

Statia went to work on Scarletts hair. She cut it and razored it. It looks short and sharp framing her face and comes to a point. Statia also put black streaks in her hair. Scarlett smiled at the finished result.

"Jace isnt going to know what hit him tomorrow!" Scarlett laughed.

The next morning Scarlett pulled out black skinny jeans, a red tutu and a long sleeved red shirt with a black Paramore bandtee on top. She fixed her hair. She grinned in the mirror. She could practically hear Jack scream at her. "Now this is my sister!"

She got to school about 30 mintutes early so she can set up the rest of the surprise. First she has to go to the music room and get the teacher on her side. Which shouldnt be a problem since she has been begging Scarlett to come back to the performance group.

As Jace got to the school he read the text from Scarlett to go to the Lunch room. He walked there curiously wondering why she wants to meet him there. He stil cant believe that she lost her twin brother. He felt like such an ass for pushing her to tell him. But he is glad she told him. He understood her so much better now.

As Jace walked into the lunch room he sees a crowd and Scarlett standing on a table. What the hell is she doing? He wonders.

Music starts to play and she grins at him. Its been a long time since she has sang but the school is going wild at the thought she will again.

Paramore When it rains starts to play and she starts to sing. Her voice shocking Jace who is staring at her in amazement.

And when it rains,

On this side of town it touches, everything.

Just say it again and mean it.

We don't miss a thing.

You made yourself a bed

At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)

And convinced yourself that

It's not the reason you don't see the sun anymore

And no, oh, how could you do it?

Oh I, I never saw it coming.

No, oh, I need the ending.

So why can't you stay

Just long enough to explain?

And when it rains,

Will you always find an escape?

Just running away,

From all of the ones who love you,

From everything.

You made yourself a bed

At the bottom of the blackest hole (blackest hole)

And you'll sleep 'til May

And you'll say that you don't want to see the sun anymore

And no, oh, how could you do it?

Oh I, I never saw it coming.

And no, oh, I need the ending.

So why can't you stay just long enough to explain?

Take your time.

Take my time.

Take these chances to turn it around. (take your time)

Take these chances, we'll make it somehow

And take these chances to turn it around. (take my...)

Just turn it around.

No, how could you do it?

Oh I, I never saw it coming.

No, oh, how could you do it?

Oh I, I never saw it coming.

No, oh, how could you do it?

Oh I, I never saw it coming.

No, oh I need an ending.

So why can't you stay

Just long enough to explain?

You can take your time, take my time.

As the song ends she walks up to Jace.

"Did I surprise you?" She smirked at him.

Jace jerked her to him and kissed her deeply and everyone starts cheering.

Scarlett blushed and laughed. She looked around the crowd. A face catches her attention and she looks back at the filimair face. Her breath catches in her thoart and she chokes out.

"Breathe. Just Breathe Scarlett." Jace tells her. She looks at Jace for a second and when she looked back the face is gone.